• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Do you want bounty removed?

• Total voters

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I've yet to have any problems with people trying to punch me to death even with my high amount of points...let's see how long this lasts.
In fact, I've only been punched to death like twice in my entire time playing on these servers so far...One time it was a team of 3 or 4 right at the beginning of the game who were trying to punch every person they saw to death (didn't work out for them. ;D) and the other time somebody got me into the perfect spot and punched me at the perfect speed that I was completely stuck and there was literally nothing I could do about it...people have attempted to punch me to death many times, but I almost always just keep running, picking up chests on the way until I get a weapon and watch them run like cowards if they didn't die quick enough. :p
I love punching people strategically as well...into a wall, slowing them down so that they miss the first chest on my route, I get it, grab the weapon and murder them as they try to punch me to death thinking I was trying to start a fight. I've done that like three times on map 4, because occasionally people will go for the same first chest as me...people really underestimate the power of punching people strategically into certain spots/walls to slow them down.

I'm going off topic now, aren't I? >.>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci