• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Do you want bounty removed?

• Total voters

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
seriously, bounty needs to go, i'm getting really tired of TRYING to keep a high position with points, it's hopeless with bounty there are like people with like 50000, and i don't think userrank is worth it either since all the good spots in userrank is occupied by no-lifes.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Bounty/points is the main cause for kids yelling "Hacker" because they hate losing points. But I can't think of an alternative way around this, since it will be fun to play without the use of points, but after a while, players will start to find it boring as there is no competition.

kricken

Career
Reaction score
This is why we have the bounty option..
So everyone who doesn't want to play with bounties can bounty their points off.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
who mocks people with less points? Whenever i see that, i say it is about the wins, and then they shut their mouths cause i have more wins that them.
A win, is basically how much of a no-life you are, since userrank is based on victories, is the only people who gets high user rank the worst no-lifes and teamers, user-rank don't prove skills, it proves how much of life you have given up! for crying out loud, you don't even loose wins.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci