• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zen [US/CA]

Ravens_Heat_11

Tribute
Reaction score
I was a very active player and loved to play on LovePVP. I loved the community there especially all the mods in there. When I went to talk on TS with them, they were very kind to me and treated me with respect. I loved to be involved in that community, and then I realized that you were there. I knew that all the staff at LovePVP were great people to look up to and listen to them. I think that you were one of those people, and I think that you will be a great leader, and this clan is the best fit for me. Thanks for reading if you did <3:)

Ian

Career
Reaction score
Ign: Randy
Why I shood get x-eptid
Bcuz u should've let me nd slabrek 1v1 no keyboard in ur tourney asshole. Kerbals
Name: Aaron
Ign: 00gman
Wins/total 61/300
Past clans: afflicted (disbanded)
Reason to accept: Really good under pressure and good at pvp.
Skype: fwolf153 (if you want to talk about addiction imformation)
IGN: jumpypop369
I consider myself fairly good at PvP My best skills in PvP are strafing, and turning on someone. I do know the basic strategies, fishing rod, FnS, and obviously the bow. I would like to be in the clan because it seems like a very well made clan for good players. I think i would benifit this clan by being an active member, with PvP skill.
Wins- 76
Games Played- over 1000
Age- 13
Skype- jumpypop369
Name: Dakota
I would like to note that i have been playing MCSG since I was 11 years of age. In that time I was horrible at PvP, so please do not fully base my PvP skill on my stats. Maybe a sort of "Test" could be in place to prove myself. I have a high quality microphone and a high quality computer. I also have teamspeak if needed. I am mature for my age, as I have been told many times.
My favorite Survival Games maps:
Icarus
Avarcia
Teweran Survival Games 2
Survival Games 4
Valleyside University
Please consider my application. Best regards!

-Dakota
All denied.

Ian

Career
Reaction score
I was a very active player and loved to play on LovePVP. I loved the community there especially all the mods in there. When I went to talk on TS with them, they were very kind to me and treated me with respect. I loved to be involved in that community, and then I realized that you were there. I knew that all the staff at LovePVP were great people to look up to and listen to them. I think that you were one of those people, and I think that you will be a great leader, and this clan is the best fit for me. Thanks for reading if you did <3:)
Denied as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci