• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zen [US/CA]

Ian

Career
Reaction score
Okay. Now that MCG2 is pretty much here, I'll be taking this clan much more seriously. TeamSpeak IP will be posted shortly.

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
Before I get started, I just want to let you know that I love your YT videos. Don't know if you remember me, but I did play with you before. Not gonna lie, I did fangirl. <3

IGN
: GleekFourLife

Now I know that you might think that I'm too immature for the clan since I am only 13, but I can guarantee you that I am NOT. I know when to be serious and when to joke around and have fun at the same time.

Games Won/Games Played: 416/2803
I know that this is a horrible ratio, but I played a lot when I was still new to this game (I joined last January or February, I believe.) Obviously, I am not the best player. I'm always striving to improve, whether it's sword fighting, bowing, flint and steeling, etc. I do know how to use all of my secondaries and know routes to most maps (Icarus, Alaskan Village, Valleyside University, SG 4, SG Highway, Turbulence, Zone 85, Holiday Resort, Moon Base, etc.)

Offensive or Defensive Player?
: I will be honest, I'm more of an Offensive player as I tend to get impatient. I'm learning to play more defensive, though.

Have I ever been in a clan/Why do I want to join this clan: Unfortunately, I've never been in a clan. Well, I sort of did and sort of didn't. I applied for one and got accepted, but that clan disbanded sadly. I would love to join this clan because I feel like this is the type of clan that will succeed. I know that it's difficult to get in this clan because you actually take this clan seriously. I've watched a lot of clan battle videos and have always wanted to join one, but none of the clans out there seem to "spark" I guess you can say. Also, I want to join because I want to make friends and create a bonding family. I go on the forums a lot, but really never have "friends." Yeah, people may see me here and there, but that's it. I feel like if I join a clan, I will enjoy Minecraft a lot more that I already have, and it'll create a fun experience for me.

Hopefully, you take this application into consideration. I understand if I am not the right person for this clan. Good luck to you and your clan! :D

Ian

Career
Reaction score
Before I get started, I just want to let you know that I love your YT videos. Don't know if you remember me, but I did play with you before. Not gonna lie, I did fangirl. <3

IGN
: GleekFourLife

Now I know that you might think that I'm too immature for the clan since I am only 13, but I can guarantee you that I am NOT. I know when to be serious and when to joke around and have fun at the same time.

Games Won/Games Played: 416/2803
I know that this is a horrible ratio, but I played a lot when I was still new to this game (I joined last January or February, I believe.) Obviously, I am not the best player. I'm always striving to improve, whether it's sword fighting, bowing, flint and steeling, etc. I do know how to use all of my secondaries and know routes to most maps (Icarus, Alaskan Village, Valleyside University, SG 4, SG Highway, Turbulence, Zone 85, Holiday Resort, Moon Base, etc.)

Offensive or Defensive Player?
: I will be honest, I'm more of an Offensive player as I tend to get impatient. I'm learning to play more defensive, though.

Have I ever been in a clan/Why do I want to join this clan: Unfortunately, I've never been in a clan. Well, I sort of did and sort of didn't. I applied for one and got accepted, but that clan disbanded sadly. I would love to join this clan because I feel like this is the type of clan that will succeed. I know that it's difficult to get in this clan because you actually take this clan seriously. I've watched a lot of clan battle videos and have always wanted to join one, but none of the clans out there seem to "spark" I guess you can say. Also, I want to join because I want to make friends and create a bonding family. I go on the forums a lot, but really never have "friends." Yeah, people may see me here and there, but that's it. I feel like if I join a clan, I will enjoy Minecraft a lot more that I already have, and it'll create a fun experience for me.

Hopefully, you take this application into consideration. I understand if I am not the right person for this clan. Good luck to you and your clan! :D
Can you hop on ts.pvprox.com at some point today? We'll talk and I'll get to know you a little bit.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score

Zen
A state of mind in which one is able to act clearly without the influence of any mental or physical surroundings.

Zen is currently accepting new applicants. I will be accepting players I feel will work well with each other and can remain calm most of the time. I reserve the right to deny you without reason. Before being accepted, I will try to get to know you outside of the forum. You will be PM'd with details. Should you be interested in joining a competitive clan that focuses on organized formation and calm mentality, you may apply by posting a free-form application below or by asking to contact me externally.

There is not currently a public TeamSpeak dedicated solely to Zen, but it will be looked into in the near future.

There won't be cheerleaders, they're pointless. There won't be ranks either.

Current members:
Zypes
ALL1DO1SW1N
Yomega
LarryduhLobster
Tenebrous12321
Sepyz
Xyfa
IM NOT IN THE CLAN..

Ian

Career
Reaction score