• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zen [US/CA]

doublebbeta

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN:doublebbeta
  • Timezone:UTC
  • Wins:126
  • Skype ID:doublebbeta
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]:Yes ID doublebbeta
  • Mic [Y/N]:Razer Kraken Pro
  • PVP Strengths:Everything
  • PVP Weaknesses:Teams of 3+
  • How active are you?:All day everyday #HaveALifeJustAlotOfExtraTime
  • Why do you want to join Zen?: Because I like to participate in clans and I think I can have fun, make new friends, and be comfortable in this clan! <3
  • How would you benefit the clan?:I would be as active as possible and moderate the clan!
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Zypes, used to be a good friend of mine. We just stopped talking

Ian

Career
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN:doublebbeta
  • Timezone:UTC
  • Wins:126
  • Skype ID:doublebbeta
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]:Yes ID doublebbeta
  • Mic [Y/N]:Razer Kraken Pro
  • PVP Strengths:Everything
  • PVP Weaknesses:Teams of 3+
  • How active are you?:All day everyday #HaveALifeJustAlotOfExtraTime
  • Why do you want to join Zen?: Because I like to participate in clans and I think I can have fun, make new friends, and be comfortable in this clan! <3
  • How would you benefit the clan?:I would be as active as possible and moderate the clan!
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Zypes, used to be a good friend of mine. We just stopped talking
Denied, sorry.

Aitken4Life

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Aitken4Life I am interested in Zen Because i am a calm PvP who needs a clan, I am very serious about MCSG I work my butt off every day trying to be the best in the world, but i need a team and people to guide and teach me i looking up to you "Zypes" to accept me as a person you can trust by your side. I need a clan thats good and strong and smart all around thats what i am hoping from this clan because my old clan "ArtOfPvP" Through me under the bus.

Ian

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Aitken4Life I am interested in Zen Because i am a calm PvP who needs a clan, I am very serious about MCSG I work my butt off every day trying to be the best in the world, but i need a team and people to guide and teach me i looking up to you "Zypes" to accept me as a person you can trust by your side. I need a clan thats good and strong and smart all around thats what i am hoping from this clan because my old clan "ArtOfPvP" Through me under the bus.
Denied.

00gman

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Aaron
Ign: 00gman
Wins/total 61/300
Past clans: afflicted (disbanded)
Reason to accept: Really good under pressure and good at pvp.
Skype: fwolf153 (if you want to talk about addiction imformation)

DakotaMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: jumpypop369
I consider myself fairly good at PvP My best skills in PvP are strafing, and turning on someone. I do know the basic strategies, fishing rod, FnS, and obviously the bow. I would like to be in the clan because it seems like a very well made clan for good players. I think i would benifit this clan by being an active member, with PvP skill.
Wins- 76
Games Played- over 1000
Age- 13
Skype- jumpypop369
Name: Dakota
I would like to note that i have been playing MCSG since I was 11 years of age. In that time I was horrible at PvP, so please do not fully base my PvP skill on my stats. Maybe a sort of "Test" could be in place to prove myself. I have a high quality microphone and a high quality computer. I also have teamspeak if needed. I am mature for my age, as I have been told many times.
My favorite Survival Games maps:
Icarus
Avarcia
Teweran Survival Games 2
Survival Games 4
Valleyside University
Please consider my application. Best regards!

-Dakota

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci