• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zen [US/CA]

Ian

Career
Reaction score
Hey there Zypes, just thought I would give this application a try. So I guess I can explain why I want to join. Well this does seem like a really good clan to be a part of, considering you guys are so good. I am not currently in a clan, so this looks like a great fit. I remember when I first met you on your other account. We had great teamwork then and I believe we can still do this. But if I am not accepted that is fine also lol.
Denied.

Bcuzimbored1243

Diamond
Reaction score
So I just looked through this thread, im guessing the "application" you want, is just not even making one...Everyone who has been accepted hasnt made an app, and everyone who has, has been denied. :/

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
Application:
I had a dream, that one day Zypes would make a clan. And that I would one day not be judged by my voice, but the content of my pvp skill. I would like to unite myself with you. I see this clan for what it is, a way for me to be in a clan that's not like all the others. Every clan I've ever been in expected me to be on the team speak or playing with them every time i logged on to mcsg. Well knowing you Zypes I know you will respect when i want to play solo, and when i just don't want to talk or play at all. So you should accept me because I like tacos.

Ian

Career
Reaction score
Application:
I had a dream, that one day Zypes would make a clan. And that I would one day not be judged by my voice, but the content of my pvp skill. I would like to unite myself with you. I see this clan for what it is, a way for me to be in a clan that's not like all the others. Every clan I've ever been in expected me to be on the team speak or playing with them every time i logged on to mcsg. Well knowing you Zypes I know you will respect when i want to play solo, and when i just don't want to talk or play at all. So you should accept me because I like tacos.
Can't tell if serious or not, but I'd like to talk to you regardless... ts.pvprox.com

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
Interested, I'll have to see what happens with the beginning before I apply (most likely going to disband due to vacancy of owner). I'll contact you within a good week so we can talk and see if I would be a good fit. Until then, best of luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci