• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zen [US/CA]

iAgility

Tribute
Reaction score
Interested, I'll have to see what happens with the beginning before I apply (most likely going to disband due to vacancy of owner). I'll contact you within a good week so we can talk and see if I would be a good fit. Until then, best of luck.
;-;

Reaction score
IGN: Aitken4Life I am interested in Zen Because i am a calm PvP who needs a clan, I am very serious about MCSG I work my ass off every day trying to be the best in the world, but i need a team and people to guide and teach me i looking up to you "Zypes" to accept me as a person you can trust by your side. I need a clan thats good and strong and smart all around thats what i am hoping from this clan because my old clan "Vitality" Through me under the bus.

Last edited:

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
I am interested in Zen Because i am a calm PvP who needs a clan i am very serious about MCSG I work my ass off every day trying to be the best in the world but i need a team and people to guide and teach me i looking up to you "Zypes" to accept me as a person you can trust by your side. I need a clan thats good and strong and smart all around thats what i am hoping from this clan because my old clan "Vitality" Through me under the bus -Aitken4Life
Commas are your friends... use them.

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
What are you trying to say?
That last post was a wall of run-on sentence. Adding commas where they should be will increase your image of maturity and in turn, give you better chances of getting accepted.

dobbyroxmysocks

Survivor
Reaction score
i couldn't sleep so i read all 17 pages of apps being denied and drama......my head huuuurrrrtss :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci