• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zen [US/CA]

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
This is how clans should be.
Edit for clarification: It seems like there are just so many useless ranks and titles given to clan members. Really, there's only the guy that creates the clan and the subsequent members that join.

Application requirements that basically tell the applicant what to do are predictable and repetitive.
"Name something you are good at" 'IM GOOD AT PVP '
Well whoopdeedo.

Less clutter and drama, more killing.

Ian

Career
Reaction score
This is how clans should be.
Edit for clarification: It seems like there are just so many useless ranks and titles given to clan members. Really, there's only the guy that creates the clan and the subsequent members that join.

Application requirements that basically tell the applicant what to do are predictable and repetitive.
"Name something you are good at" 'IM GOOD AT PVP '
Well whoopdeedo.

Less clutter and drama, more killing.
Indeed, this is what I'm looking to avoid. I'd rather be able to learn about how somebody thinks in an application than hear the usual answers given.

SPARTANWRECKS

Tribute
Reaction score
maturity: 9/10
where do i train:roxbot
stats:; check yoourself they are pretty bad for you i guess ,but hackers,teams and targeters always ruin it all (im think you will understsnd).
pvp skill: 7.5/10 point
teamwork:9/10 i always give stuff because even if my teamate wins,it bebenefits the clan.
sword skill: 9 (my strong point)

SPARTANWRECKS

Tribute
Reaction score
extra info:
where you can test me: roxbot
bow:7/10
fns:5
rod: 3/10 (trying to practice)

currently im on a trip but you can test me the 1st of august. thanks for the time!

Ian

Career
Reaction score
maturity: 9/10
where do i train:roxbot
stats:; check yoourself they are pretty bad for you i guess ,but hackers,teams and targeters always ruin it all (im think you will understsnd).
pvp skill: 7.5/10 point
teamwork:9/10 i always give stuff because even if my teamate wins,it bebenefits the clan.
sword skill: 9 (my strong point)
extra info:
where you can test me: roxbot
bow:7/10
fns:5
rod: 3/10 (trying to practice)

currently im on a trip but you can test me the 1st of august. thanks for the time!
Denied.

creeperbutler

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Creeperbutler
Name: Andrew
Wins: 371
Games played:2311
Skype name: Creeperbutler
I am very precise with my flint and steel, and my fishing rod technic is still in the making.
Why I want to join the clan is because I wanted a clan that would be peaceful and would not have people complaining all the time about wanting higher ranks and shiz.
And another thing is just because I have a low amount of wins does snot mean I am bad. I was just very stupid 1 year ago when I could not even look in a crafting table. I Just needed practice but now I am ready for the best clan ever.
-Creeperbutler

Ian

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Creeperbutler
Name: Andrew
Wins: 371
Games played:2311
Skype name: Creeperbutler
I am very precise with my flint and steel, and my fishing rod technic is still in the making.
Why I want to join the clan is because I wanted a clan that would be peaceful and would not have people complaining all the time about wanting higher ranks and shiz.
And another thing is just because I have a low amount of wins does snot mean I am bad. I was just very stupid 1 year ago when I could not even look in a crafting table. I Just needed practice but now I am ready for the best clan ever.
-Creeperbutler
Denied.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci