• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zen [US/CA]

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
See : Im not hating, but the reason you only have 5 members is because there is no ranks, and on the first page you triple posted...

OldManInferno

Spectator
Reaction score
See : Im not hating, but the reason you only have 5 members is because there is no ranks, and on the first page you triple posted...
In my opinion, having ranks creates chaos. And if you have ranks sorted by skill level, all the lower ranks will feel much left out because they're sorted into lower ranks and feel worse than the others.

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
In my opinion, having ranks creates chaos. And if you have ranks sorted by skill level, all the lower ranks will feel much left out because they're sorted into lower ranks and feel worse than the others.
But it keeps it organized, and the people who feel "left out" need to get better, when I was member for a couple weeks in my old clan I was in I wasn't feeling left out, Everyone was getting Elite, even the guys with 100 and below wins... I was fine, It doesnt create chaos it makes it better.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
But it keeps it organized, and the people who feel "left out" need to get better, when I was member for a couple weeks in my old clan I was in I wasn't feeling left out, Everyone was getting Elite, even the guys with 100 and below wins... I was fine, It doesnt create chaos it makes it better.
these are opinions. guess what? zypes doesn't care about your opinions. he'll run it how he wants.

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
Give me 3 good reasons why Ranks are pointless.
1 . Ranks have an R in it hence rating it R , so Zypes doesn't want a rated R clan . DUH
2 . Ranks aren't a necessity , hence Zypes choice to have it is pointless .
3 . Ranks have 5 words . O B A M A = Terrorist = Illuminati

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
1 . Ranks have an R in it hence rating it R , so Zypes doesn't want a rated R clan . DUH
2 . Ranks aren't a necessity , hence Zypes choice to have it is pointless .
3 . Ranks have 5 words . O B A M A = Terrorist = Illuminati
Wow

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci