• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Top 5 MCSG Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShadowMasterZ

Hmm...based on my experience and my opinion now i'd say:
1.Guntorian(I 1 v 1ed him 3 times, he beat me every time :/.)
2.Egrodo(Never 1 v 1ed him, but based by his videos he's amazing.)
3.iDufferz(Was never able to beat him.)
4.teovald(Brilliant at pvp.(especially close combat(Sword)))
5.gcb99(Awesome player, expert in finding chests and making routes)

Gravey4rd

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Gravey isn't that good, i'd say he's better than ifrox for example, but EVERY single game i fight him, fair equipment or he even has a team, i win. i may not win with like 9 hearts left, but i've never lost to him.
just want to point out, i have fought you once this past month and i had a wooden sword, no bow or flint and steel, so it was just a pure no brainer sword fight xD

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
1. Blamph- He is a awesome pvper and i have fought him enough to actually get a good idea of his skill.
2. G33ke- He might be number 1 if i had fought him enough. I rarely see him in game and when i do he dies or i die before i actually get a chance to fight him.
3. Egrodo- Same as G33ke, haven't fought him enough to put him at #1 but still deserves a spot on the top 5
4. nate252- Have fought him a couple times and he gave me alot of trouble. He is awesome at pvp and his knowledge of the game helps him alot
5. Yoshidude3000- A VERY underrated pvper in my opinion. Very good at melee pvp and gives me trouble every time i fight him. His win/loss ratio is awesome as well.

There was a few people that i considered that are about even with these people but either i haven't fought them enough or they are slightly less skilled in some aspects. Such as Muffinbeaner, Sixzoseven, Zenocrafter, and Soggypickle.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
(Based on people I know about and/or fought before. I'm sure people like g33ke and egrodo would be on here if I knew more about them/ 1v1nd them.
1. Elebits
2. Blamph
3. Hiqhlights
4. ZenoCrafter
5. Kerbals

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
Metii is good at pvp, but when we are teaming In DM when im always just about to kill him he just keeps on running until the time runs out...
really? becuaase he took on nitride b himself, and he almost never missed with a bow.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Based on who I have fought.. idk
Lets say 0% is they win every time, 50% is we killed eachother equal, and 100% is I killed them every time. These would be my guesses
G33k 0%
Sixzo 40%
Blamph 60%
Zeno 65%
Zeejayy 40%
I havnt really fought egrodo but I know hes good
Muffin and wright are pretty good
Idk lol
These are all such guestimations idk why I even posted here

to bad the leaderboards dont tell you who has killed you the most and who you have killed the most. That would be neat :3

so idk. I guess my list would be
1. G33k
2. Sixzo
3. Zeejay
4. blamph
5. NCP
I don't even remember having fought you for a long time, so I have no idea where that percentage comes from :p

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
There was that one time where you almost flawlessly killed me, only to be interrupted by some random guy who attacked you instead of the guy at half a heart...I think I won that game. >.>
Regardless, you deserved that win. :p

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
My epic list:​
1. Branbob83​
2. atwatt​
3.egrodo​
4.TheSoulCairn (Soulv2)​
5 Meh​

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There was that one time where you almost flawlessly killed me, only to be interrupted by some random guy who attacked you instead of the guy at half a heart...I think I won that game. >.>
Regardless, you deserved that win. :p
aw dang! I almost had you then xD
sounds like I got shafted lol
Well thanks for being honest x3

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Egrodo
2. soulv2
3. Blamph
4. ZenoCrafter
5. Unsure