• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Top 5 MCSG Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteriousWays

Experienced
Reaction score
I know this is unrelated, but i want to share this A short story involing G33ke here it is:
We were playing Teweran, I was in a game with g33ke before he was mod. The game started and I go up to the dragon (back when I was a n00b) I get to the dragon first and I have amazing gear, so I see g33ke coming up the mountain behind me, he says: Team?. I replie: Yes!, and about 2 minutes later G33ke hits me off the edge of the mountain with an axe.

I still resent him for that, could have been my first win >:D

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I know this is unrelated, but i want to share this A short story involing G33ke here it is:
We were playing Teweran, I was in a game with g33ke before he was mod. The game started and I go up to the dragon (back when I was a n00b) I get to the dragon first and I have amazing gear, so I see g33ke coming up the mountain behind me, he says: Team?. I replie: Yes!, and about 2 minutes later G33ke hits me off the edge of the mountain with an axe.

I still resent him for that, could have been my first win >:D
You sure that was me? I never ask people to team...I don't believe I have ever said "team" in chat before. xD

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Metii023, he is way underrated, if you would fight him, you would know.
2.CharlesYummyegg, His pvp is insane.
3.xExtract, havnt fought him, but I have heard he is impossible in 1v1.
4.Julius and ExKing and Jarni, Very tuff to beat.
5. GraveYard, me and him have had some epic fights. It always gets down to half a heart.

My list. I feel the the previous lists are a little win dominant, not about pvp. This Is for EU btw.
Metii is good at pvp, but when we are teaming In DM when im always just about to kill him he just keeps on running until the time runs out...

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lol theres a guy with 7 wins and he has played 9 games...

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Metii023, he is way underrated, if you would fight him, you would know.
2.CharlesYummyegg, His pvp is insane.
3.xExtract, havnt fought him, but I have heard he is impossible in 1v1.
4.Julius and ExKing and Jarni, Very tuff to beat.
5. GraveYard, me and him have had some epic fights. It always gets down to half a heart.

My list. I feel the the previous lists are a little win dominant, not about pvp. This Is for EU btw.
Gravey isn't that good, i'd say he's better than ifrox for example, but EVERY single game i fight him, fair equipment or he even has a team, i win. i may not win with like 9 hearts left, but i've never lost to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci