• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Xenos | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luqzu

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Luqzu
Age (Must be 13, Exceptions can be made): 6
Donor (not needed): Plat
Wins: before legacy 812
Games Played: 1568
Microphone? yeas
Previous Clans: idk some randie clan
Who do you know from this clan?: everyone
Are you Crafty_Laurence?: YEA
How active are you 1/10: 68
Why should we accept you?: because I wanna d8 d8n

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Luqzu
Age (Must be 13, Exceptions can be made): 6
Donor (not needed): Plat
Wins: before legacy 812
Games Played: 1568
Microphone? yeas
Previous Clans: idk some randie clan
Who do you know from this clan?: everyone
Are you Crafty_Laurence?: YEA
How active are you 1/10: 68
Why should we accept you?: because I wanna d8 d8n
Post a real application please :)

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
IGN: RiskIt
Age (Must be 13, Exceptions can be made): 15
Donor (not needed): Nope, about to get Plat though
Wins: 28
Games Played: 63
Microphone? Blue Yeti
Previous Clans: Sparta
Who do you know from this clan?: I know Stephen (FrostySurge) Really well (irl), and pretty much have talked to everyone before in ts
Are you Crafty_Laurence?: GOD NO!!!
How active are you 1/10: 11/10
Why should we accept you?: I'm super active, always on and like to do the pvp and am not too bad at it. I am also fun to be around (I hope) and love to play with others all the time especially Devin if ya know what I mean ;). I'm pretty chill and like to do anything from MCSG to UHC...(Mainly MCSG).

Last edited:

KingInvasion

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Dracule
Age (Must be 13, Exceptions can be made): 16
Donor (not needed): Platinum
Wins:11
Games Played:40
Microphone?: Blue Snowball
Previous Clans: Sparta, Dexterity
Who do you know from this clan?: FrostySurge and Riskit
Are you Crafty_Laurence?: HEELL NAW
How active are you 1/10: 8/10
Why should we accept you?: I am very active and I love playing with others that like to have fun. I also own a PVP server which could help with the clan. I love to Pvp and MCSG is a big part of my MC carrier. My pvp skills are good, but they are getting better day by day, more as I play with friends and clans! P.S - DONT SPLIT ME AND MY BAE UP. RISKIT IS BAEE

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
Are you Crafty_Laurence?: GOD NO!!!
liar
IGN: FreeRunning
Age (Must be 13, Exceptions can be made): I am 13
Donor (not needed): No donor
Wins:17
Games Played: 142
Microphone? Yes; Yeti
Previous Clans: Outbreak(vortality) you might know them
Who do you know from this clan?: No one but it would be nice to have a family!
Are you Crafty_Laurence?: ....No fam
How active are you 1/10: 10/10 Im on everyday right after School
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because i am a player of worthiness and reliability. Meaning this you could depend on me over other players. My strengths in pvp are Defensive. I am a very good defensive player and could possible be one of the best. Purpose of this statement is not to brag or show dominance over other players or cockyness etc. To get in further explanation on this my experience with a rod is strong and my combos excel since i am a Soup Kid ;D. I am good with listening and when it gets competitive i do not screw around. My experience is very strong and an explanation on to why my stats are messed up is because my previous clan outbreak has had many Cb's and had to /kill many times which makes me mad because i could have played on my alt. Anyway back to the acceptance! I think Xenos would be a good clan for me because looking at your stats and knowledge from my friends say you guys are very strong and that's what i need in a clan Serious people and good people! Ps stats wont stay like this i am getting a stats reset regret even showing these stats apologies
declined

IGN: Dracule
Age (Must be 13, Exceptions can be made): 16
Donor (not needed): Platinum
Wins:11
Games Played:40
Microphone?: Blue Snowball
Previous Clans: Sparta, Dexterity
Who do you know from this clan?: FrostySurge and Riskit
Are you Crafty_Laurence?: HEELL NAW
Why should we accept you?: I am very active and I love playing with others that like to have fun. I also own a PVP server which could help with the clan. I love to Pvp and MCSG is a big part of my MC carrier. My pvp skills are good, but they are getting better day by day, more as I play with friends and clans! P.S - DONT SPLIT ME AND MY BAE UP. RISKIT IS BAEE
trial

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
Ummmm you caught me.... :/ Im in love with Madsterz and I play Pixelmon with her all day every day cause Im cewl like that

iBluuzi

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: iBluuzi
Age (Must be 13, Exceptions can be made): 13
Donor (not needed): Nope
Wins: 4
Games Played: 55 (Might be changed)
Microphone? Yes Siberia v2 mic
Previous Clans: Tried out for Kaos' clan
Who do you know from this clan?: Tony, Crafty, BRNDY some what, Cole somewhat, Joey
Are you Crafty_Laurence?: Clean Ups, no, voice crack? Barely
Why should we accept you?: I am on right after school and I am active. I am strong with the rod and decent with the bow. FNS are really good which if you could remember, (Forget this part if you want) we were doing a 5v5 and I FNS Lennox on a choke-point which was cool. I think that I could be a good, active player and really active when there is CB. I am somewhat loud so i can communicate and I am active on ts. Thanks for reading this and hope i get accepted for trial or part of the clan

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
Ummmm you caught me.... :/ Im in love with Madsterz and I play Pixelmon with her all day every day cause Im cewl like that
Dont you play with my girl maddie, she be bae like that, and she be hawt af too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci