• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Xenos | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Hcity
Age (Must be 13, Exceptions can be made): 15
Donor (not needed): No donor at the moment :(
Wins: Legacy: 442/After Leaderboard Reset: 24
Games Played: Legacy: 2219/After Leaderboard Reset: 79
Microphone? Yes, I have a decent microphone.
Previous Clans: Synergy, but I have been away from clans for a while.
Who do you know from this clan?: I have heard of people from this clan, but do not know any personally.
Are you Crafty_Laurence?: Nah.
How active are you 1/10: I am active on the weekends and some weeknights. I go to the best High School in the country, so if I'm not on, its probably because I'm doing Homework :/
Why should we accept you?: I feel like I am the perfect fit our this rising clan. I have heard a lot about the magnificence of this clan and their good sportsmanship, making this clan a likable one. Clans are like a family, and I am hoping to be adopted by this one so that I can improve my own PVP skills as well as contribute to the overall well-being of this clan in battles and other various competitions. I think that the ambiance provided by this clan with well-known and trusted players make this clan an obvious application for me to fill out. Thank you for your time.
Declined
Hop on our team speak to get to know us more likely chance to get in :D
who are you? o_O

Flqwless

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Twilights
Age (Must be 13, Exceptions can be made): 15
Donor (not needed): Platinum
Wins: 235/1432 got stats reset on Feb. 8
Games Played: 200 (before 1432)
Microphone? Yep
Previous Clans: CoolAid, and EnzoGenesis
Who do you know from this clan?: No one Yet
Are you Crafty_Laurence?: Nah but im Huahwi
How active are you 1/10: 8.5
Why should we accept you?: Cuz Sweg dudes

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
That was one fun battle. Intense fights and lots of different maps

AlecIsTheManFTW

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: AlecIsTheMan
Age (Must be 13, Exceptions can be made): 14
Donor (not needed): bunnies no i aint no rich kid
Wins: 0
Games Played: 2
Microphone? Ye
Previous Clans: I don't remeber
Who do you know from this clan?: Char and my I'm racist and I should feel bad frosty
Are you Crafty_Laurence?: Yes
How active are you 1/10: 69
Why should we accept you?: Becuz im gud at pvp 123

FreeRunning

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: FreeRunning
Age (Must be 13, Exceptions can be made): I am 13
Donor (not needed): No donor
Wins:17
Games Played: 142
Microphone? Yes; Yeti
Previous Clans: Outbreak(vortality) you might know them
Who do you know from this clan?: No one but it would be nice to have a family!
Are you Crafty_Laurence?: ....No fam
How active are you 1/10: 10/10 Im on everyday right after School
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because i am a player of worthiness and reliability. Meaning this you could depend on me over other players. My strengths in pvp are Defensive. I am a very good defensive player and could possible be one of the best. Purpose of this statement is not to brag or show dominance over other players or cockyness etc. To get in further explanation on this my experience with a rod is strong and my combos excel since i am a Soup Kid ;D. I am good with listening and when it gets competitive i do not screw around. My experience is very strong and an explanation on to why my stats are messed up is because my previous clan outbreak has had many Cb's and had to /kill many times which makes me mad because i could have played on my alt. Anyway back to the acceptance! I think Xenos would be a good clan for me because looking at your stats and knowledge from my friends say you guys are very strong and that's what i need in a clan Serious people and good people! Ps stats wont stay like this i am getting a stats reset regret even showing these stats apologies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci