• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Working with a laggy computer

Randard1200

Career
Reaction score
No offence or anything to u and your leggy comps but pls don't complain about then in minecraft chat in game it's really annoying and no one cares. I don't wanna sound like a Inappropriate body part on a male or anything but I HATE it when people are all like my computer sucks go easy on me in chat it's so annoying
Man dude I have been running into alot of your posts and you are really mean :(

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
Huh? Dude really I know we had some disagreements earlier but like I don't want to have any enimys ok?

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Peace out, dudes.

TheMinecraftPerson was just asking for tips on how to make his MC faster when playing on the servers, so please do not tell him things like that, which could be offensive. As for people saying in the chat to go easy on them because they have a bad computer, there is nothing wrong with saying that technically, although I think that it would make them more of a target. And no one will go easier on them.

And perhaps, Anatolifisher, you should be more considerate with other players. They may not have computers as fast as yours, so don't talk to people like that. It makes them sad. :( Many players (such as myself) have terrible computers, and yet we don't ask for things like that. Don't presume that everyone who lags moans to other players about it.

Please keep the peace. :)

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
Freakin hippi sayin all sorts a stuff bout peace, this isent the 70s anymore

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
This topic has an easy answar, if u have a bad computer get a new one its as simple as that. My computer suggestions are alienWare or Mac. I us a Mac osx most of the time and I have a Alienware m18x witch I use more for lounging around on mc. (They both get around 200 fps in mc so there good)

There happy? I gave so constructive advice on the topic.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
This topic has an easy answar, if u have a bad computer get a new one its as simple as that. My computer suggestions are alienWare or Mac. I us a Mac osx most of the time and I have a Alienware m18x witch I use more for lounging around on mc. (They both get around 200 fps in mc so there good)

He mentioned he couldn't afford annother computer--let alone a Mac or Alienware. It's not always that simple.

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
Peace out, dudes.

TheMinecraftPerson was just asking for tips on how to make his MC faster when playing on the servers, so please do not tell him things like that, which could be offensive. As for people saying in the chat to go easy on them because they have a bad computer, there is nothing wrong with saying that technically, although I think that it would make them more of a target. And no one will go easier on them.

And perhaps, Anatolifisher, you should be more considerate with other players. They may not have computers as fast as yours, so don't talk to people like that. It makes them sad. :( Many players (such as myself) have terrible computers, and yet we don't ask for things like that. Don't presume that everyone who lags moans to other players about it.

Please keep the peace. :)
Thanks for defending me, but im a girl.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Could you at least try and spell right? Jeez, I spelled better before I even learnt to write.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci