• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Win boosting and its status in the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
Teaming is still perfectly allowed as long as that team is not being used for wins.
Aye, I get what you mean. But doesn't one team to increase his possibility to win, or even team to win?

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Aye, I get what you mean. But doesn't one team to increase his possibility to win, or even team to win?
Teaming does increase the possibility of winning, but what he was trying to say (in my interpretation) is that teaming and only one team member is getting the reward of actually winning, then it's not allowed. The only exception I can see is if a team does a fair fight and one person is just better and wins every time. For example, me and a friend team for 3 games. He is better than me, so when we fair fight at the end, he wins all 3 games. BUT if I tell him /kill so that I am getting the win every time, that would be considered boosting. And as I said before, if you alternate wins, such as he won the first, so I win the second, it wouldn't be considered boosting.

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
Teaming does increase the possibility of winning, but what he was trying to say (in my interpretation) is that teaming and only one team member is getting the reward of actually winning, then it's not allowed. The only exception I can see is if a team does a fair fight and one person is just better and wins every time. For example, me and a friend team for 3 games. He is better than me, so when we fair fight at the end, he wins all 3 games. BUT if I tell him /kill so that I am getting the win every time, that would be considered boosting. And as I said before, if you alternate wins, such as he won the first, so I win the second, it wouldn't be considered boosting.
I know, that's why I said "Aye, I get what you mean.", but what he said in the sentence I quoted is basically saying that teaming is not allowed as, "getting wins" is the reason most people team. I know what he meant, but his sentence didn't make that much sence. :p

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
what if someone teams and just kills the last person multiple times.

so say like team of 2 in a game and they make it to deathmatch every single time and player A always kills player B fairly, would that be considered boosting? (because if you're judging off stats then that's how it would kinda look lol)

Aldxelm

Diamond
Reaction score
wait so. how do we give evidence to people win boosting? because i saw ZerOhTwo and TWH_Darrell teaming. One was hacking but i didnt have time to record them teaming or hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci