• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Win boosting and its status in the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
how many is several? 6-7 or what, may you please make it a bit more clear please

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
how many is several? 6-7 or what, may you please make it a bit more clear please

Like he said they are still working on the details, we will let you know who many exactly but it should be around that range.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Though it's not official yet, I don't think there will be a specific number.

Thing is, if someone isn't intentionally trying to "boost" it shouldn't be a problem at all, because if you're simply playing with friends they most likely won't all /kill several games in a row :)

EDIT: whoops- realized what you actually most likely meant.

If you mean is in terms of reporting someone for doing so, I think that if you have a decent suspicion, the staff can work off of that.

Things like that are still being worked out though c:

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Though it's not official yet, I don't think there will be a specific number.

Thing is, if someone isn't intentionally trying to "boost" it shouldn't be a problem at all, because if you're simply playing with friends they most likely won't all /kill several games in a row :)

EDIT: whoops- realized what you actually most likely meant.

If you mean is in terms of reporting someone for doing so, I think that if you have a decent suspicion, the staff can work off of that.

Things like that are still being worked out though c:
k thanks

Reaction score
What if you and a friend keep making it to DM and, you being much better, always win? If you play several games in a day, someone who really hates you might decide to take that as evidence. It's great to see some action on the matter, but I feel that a lot of things are still a bit loose and unexplained, however I understand that everything is not 100% finalized.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Reven86 You should read this. It might change your opinion on me. :)
lol you have asked me to leave your name out of my posts here on the forums, then you mention me to this? I should probably just ignore it xD.

One thing that I will say, is that there are many different ways to boost in mcsg. This thread was just made to show the ILLEGAL ways of doing it, by means of people letting you win or hacking etc etc. I never said you did illegal boosting. You earned your win/loss ratio, but you don't deserve to be mentioned in the top ratios in mcsg. That is all I have to say.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Hrmmm, so does this mean.. let's say someone is at 999 wins with a friend, does this mean they can not /kill for them?

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
TBH I don't think there should be a "Limit" If you CAN TELL that they are boosting, warn/ban them. Making a limit will cause so many loopholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci