• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Win $50.00 If You Solve This Puzzle! Good Luck!

Is this hard?

• Yes

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Kill me now

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ImtheforumGod

Experienced
Reaction score
This is one of the answers i've received. So close! (Joking)

"This is a picture by Anton Semenov. Anton Semenov creates Surreal images. You know who else makes surreal images. Salvador Dali.. Salvador Dali has 12 letters. France has land in 12 different Time zones. France was founded in 1958. There is a song called 1958 by A Day to Remember. There are 3 e's in "A Day to Remember". There are 3 sides to the illuminati. This riddle is illuminati confirmed."

- ZachBrez
illuamniti!!

This is some of the other stuff that the artist who made the picture in the original post has also made. Creepy ..View attachment 47194
oh god, nightmares

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Is this a really complex riddle where it's basically an illuminati conspiracy theory? Like one thing takes you to another thing which brings you to another thing, and so on?

exer60

Career
Reaction score
Is this a really complex riddle where it's basically an illuminati conspiracy theory? Like one thing takes you to another thing which brings you to another thing, and so on?
Yes, but maybe it's not an illuminati conspiracy, it's pretty simple.

exer60

Career
Reaction score
Give us a hint! We're probably all so lost. I am at least. I don't want to share all that I know of it though.
I gave enough hints as it is, the picture isn't all that you think it is.

long_luk

Tribute
Reaction score
Here's a guess to this riddle: Hero's Canton, the "home" of Charr, which I linked to the dog in the picture

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
I got it.

The picture is representing birth. The person / creature is coming from the lower skin of the animal, a scary and creepy depiction of, well... you know. In the original post of the thread, you said "THIS IS YOUR STARTING POINT". Good use of foreshadowing. The starting point is both the beginning of the thread, but also the beginning of a new life, hence the person being born.

*drops mic*
*walks away*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci