• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Win $50.00 If You Solve This Puzzle! Good Luck!

Is this hard?

• Yes

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Kill me now

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dq

District 13
Reaction score
best 4 hours in the AM ever.
ya even tho i gave up after i got TRICKED into watching a 10 minute video about demons possessing humans, and other creepy stuff

fun fact: if u put the artists name into google maps it gives u directions to Auschwitz

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
ya even tho i gave up after i got TRICKED into watching a 10 minute video about demons possessing humans, and other creepy stuff

fun fact: if u put the artists name into google maps it gives u directions to Auschwitz
hey man

Reactions: dq

exer60

Career
Reaction score
1. The first step is where we found Exer's diary in a .rar file. I have to admit, croe97 , flok , and I stumbled upon this accidentally. We opened that image in a text file, scrolled through the entire thing, and found exer's diary .rar. Then,we opened up the image with WINRAR and voila. Exer's Diary. Passcode required.

2. We saw the "harsh...txt" file and were stumped at first but figured it out relatively quickly.
  • The first line of the code says 19 AZ 9AZ 3ZA. The 19th letter of the alphabet is s, the 9th letter of the alphabet is i, and third letter of the alphabet backwards is x. "Six"
  • The second line of code was 27 12 7, stumped us, so we moved on.
  • Third line of code was 630/90 which is 7.
"What has a six and a seven in it?" Kinda sad that my first thought was SixZoSeven . Of course, his profile number is 27127, which is the 2nd line of code.

3. Tried typing in SixZoSeven as the password, no luck. So we go to his profile and we see that Exer has typed the following message:

Thought it was weird the way he capitolized it, so tried EDIMYL1928. We're in!

4. Once you get into his diary you get the following file:

5. We used HxD to open the file and ta da, you are told to post a cat pic.

Ding ding there is a winner.
mac doesn't let it work ;-;
Please make next riddle mac user friendly
This puzzle is user friendly.. 7z works for Mac.

exer60

Career
Reaction score
I answered the puzzle first, but I don't know who won tbh. We were meant to DM him the steps, but Vanessa didn't follow the rules.
You both won. We'll discuss it as I think you were confused.

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score

To go off in a completely different direction, it you search up the location of secretAnton, you get to Montreal.

Reactions: dq

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
1. The first step is where we found Exer's diary in a .rar file. I have to admit, croe97 , flok , and I stumbled upon this accidentally. We opened that image in a text file, scrolled through the entire thing, and found exer's diary .rar. Then,we opened up the image with WINRAR and voila. Exer's Diary. Passcode required.
2. We saw the "harsh...txt" file and were stumped at first but figured it out relatively quickly.
  • The first line of the code says 19 AZ 9AZ 3ZA. The 19th letter of the alphabet is s, the 9th letter of the alphabet is i, and third letter of the alphabet backwards is x. "Six"
  • The second line of code was 27 12 7, stumped us, so we moved on.
  • Third line of code was 630/90 which is 7.
"What has a six and a seven in it?" Kinda sad that my first thought was SixZoSeven . Of course, his profile number is 27127, which is the 2nd line of code.

3. Tried typing in SixZoSeven as the password, no luck. So we go to his profile and we see that Exer has typed the following message:

Thought it was weird the way he capitolized it, so tried EDIMYL1928. We're in!

4. Once you get into his diary you get the following file. We used HxD to open the file type:

5. You are told to post a cat pic.

1370 is the line that was included in the hint.

Vanessa's adorable cat that's way cuter than croe and flok's​

croe's cute cat in a onsie

flok's cute cat (or is it a bunny)

wait... so what does the:
Six

27 12 7

and 7
have to do with solving the puzzle?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads