• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why I quit being a mod before I got my In game Rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Reevesdrums_

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sorry but it's not like you're the only mod who had to wait a long time for an interivew/in game rank/ application acceptance. I know a mod who had to wait 4 months for the whole process to be done and he has yet to complain about it. The developers are very busy they have in real life jobs while trying to make mcsg better in every possible way. And for the hacker, just because you don't have in game rank doesn't mean you couldn't have opened up a recording device and recorded it yourself and put it on report abuse.

I couldn't record on the computer I was using at the time, instead I asked some mods on team speak, but they kept trying to get each other to do it and acting like I was bothering them.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When editing a post on mobile, it is very difficult to quote another post. You would need to type in the code yourself.
Ah, I'm not a fan of mobile versions. I just hit "Request Desktop Site"

BlueBeetleHD

Platinum
Reaction score
I couldn't record on the computer I was using at the time, instead I asked some mods on team speak, but they kept trying to get each other to do it and acting like I was bothering them.
Was there no other mod in any other channel.

_Reevesdrums_

Platinum
Reaction score
If I'm perfectly honest, I'm a bit glad you quit. Moderators should actually care about the community and WANT to help. They shouldn't just "want a red name".
If I'm perfectly honest, I'm a bit glad you quit. Moderators should actually care about the community and WANT to help. They shouldn't just "want a red name".

Why are you trying to argue when your statement agrees with mine?

_Reevesdrums_

Platinum
Reaction score
So the general response is that If I was really dedicated I would have waited.

Well I'm not really dedicated to MCSG. Its just a hobby.
I'm dedicated to University studies, helping my family and working part time.
I thought It would be a fun process becoming a mod due to the experience I've had on different servers. So I applied.

I understand being passionate about becoming a mod, but at this point I feel like I gave them plenty of hours of my time, and received none of theirs. I get being busy but there is a line for everybody where they will move on to other things.

And for those of you saying I'm in it for a red name, you missed the point all together and your arguments don't have anything to do with what I talked about.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
So the general response is that If I was really dedicated I would have waited.

Well I'm not really dedicated to MCSG. Its just a hobby.
I'm dedicated to University studies, helping my family and working part time.
I thought It would be a fun process becoming a mod due to the experience I've had on different servers. So I applied.

I understand being passionate about becoming a mod, but at this point I feel like I gave them plenty of hours of my time, and received none of theirs. I get being busy but there is a line for everybody where they will move on to other things.

And for those of you saying I'm in it for a red name, you missed the point all together and your arguments don't have anything to do with what I talked about.
Yes but the thing is, it happened. You can't take it back, complaining won't help or change it. You just had to wait a tiny bit longer and you would have officially became a mod. I just don't see why you stopped being a mod after you finally got through the hard parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci