• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When The Game Starts...

Is this a good idea?

• Ya

Votes: 32 74.4%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a chair.

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Wait, when we are talking about this, are we saying a beep every second? Or perhaps one long beep at the beginning of the PreGame... I would honestly prefer at the last 5-10 seconds of PreGame, a beep every second.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait, when we are talking about this, are we saying a beep every second? Or perhaps one long beep at the beginning of the PreGame... I would honestly prefer at the last 5-10 seconds of PreGame, a beep every second.
I say like a 10 beep count down during the last 10 seconds of lobby.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Not to get mad at all, but can you not post things like :D, lol, xD, and cool! On threads? I find it really annoying, it's just one of my pet peeves, but if everyone is okay with it than completely ignore what I'm saying... :p It's just that I've been having to cope with useless posts like this, but I shouldn't be saying anything, because a lot of my posts are just statements, that really don't help anyone, just that fact that I put a little bit of effort into mine. ;)

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not to get mad at all, but can you not post things like :D, lol, xD, and cool! On threads? I find it really annoying, it's just one of my pet peeves, but if everyone is okay with it than completely ignore what I'm saying... :p It's just that I've been having to cope with useless posts like this, but I shouldn't be saying anything, because a lot of my posts are just statements, that really don't help anyone, just that fact that I put a little bit of effort into mine. ;)
Swag

EDIT: Get Rekt m9

Isaacswag

Career
Reaction score
Cool...Tip ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci