• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When The Game Starts...

Is this a good idea?

• Ya

Votes: 32 74.4%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a chair.

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Many times I have found myself in the lobby bored, so I go on the forums and then I notice the sound of chests being open and I am dead before I know it. I just think it would be useful and relatively easy to add a little chime or bell when the game starts to notify players who get bored in the lobby, like me, when the games start. :3

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
No because it's the only way for me to win, hope that the good players get distracted.

In all honesty, I completely agree because this has happened to me many times, so it's a yes from me.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
No because it's the only way for me to win, hope that the good players get distracted.

In all honesty, I completely agree because this has happened to me many times, so it's a yes from me.
YUS!

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
I'm going to be completely honest.... I am someone who disagrees with a lot of things, although.... This is a complete yes for me, and if I'm not mistaken, shouldn't be very difficult for the developers to complete, I hope they add this in, as I am distracted on TeamSpeak, and miss all the good loot from corn, and in some cases, just die. ;) Good luck with this one!

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
get a double monitor like me, lol jk but yes, on my laptop its so annoying

Isaacswag

Career
Reaction score
Everyone go message all the devs! I like this idea! So let's make it happen!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci