• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When The Game Starts...

Is this a good idea?

• Ya

Votes: 32 74.4%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a chair.

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
S

Sepyz

Many times I have found myself in the lobby bored, so I go on the forums and then I notice the sound of chests being open and I am dead before I know it. I just think it would be useful and relatively easy to add a little chime or bell when the game starts to notify players who get bored in the lobby, like me, when the games start. :3
I've lost roughly 50 times to this .-.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Maybe a cool quick sound with noteblocks? So players who sometimes don't like playing with Minecraft Sounds on and just Music can disable all sounds besides Noteblocks. :) And, yes, I do agree with this idea.

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
Its a good idea, but what default sound from minecraft could you use?

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Yus, a countdown would be sufficient.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I really want to provoke debate in some way but it honestly just is not possible.

This thread is so simple and correct, I can't think of what is wrong with this.

I do have only one question however: how long the chimes go, 1 at 10 then 5,4,3,2,1? Is that long enough to change from your browser to minecraft?

Big yes from me though.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
I really want to provoke debate in some way but it honestly just is not possible.

This thread is so simple and correct, I can't think of what is wrong with this.

I do have only one question however: how long the chimes go, 1 at 10 then 5,4,3,2,1? Is that long enough to change from your browser to minecraft?

Big yes from me though.
My personal opion is that it should be 5 beeps of a not block in the last 5 seconds of the lobby.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci