• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What makes a username good?

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
uh here's a list of names I came up with a while back (most are weapons from the witcher, or stuff from mythology)

Malachai

Xenyon

XPVQ_MCYTHD [this is a joke]

Zeitgeist

Paradime

Aedernian

Angivare

Caerme

Zerrikanian

Xenthia

Zybrux

Zypros

Zobrux

Zoprys

Zophyrr

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
As I believe Heatless said, it doesn't matter what other people think a good name is. It just has to be something you like, something unique and something that makes you happy, not nessecarily others.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When I first got my account, my username used to be 'xWriterx' however once the name change came about, I was lucky enough to get 'Writer' on it's own. Which in my opinion, is pretty damn incredible since it was not available before.

A lot of people ask, ah.. so you're a writer? Well, partially yes but I have many smaller reasons behind my name also. So, I think it is also important to have something which means something to yourself, even if it's just a Minecraft name..it's your chance at representing yourself to everyone else.
You should have gone for the name SelfieQueen :c

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
and ur name is girls ok
Bruh don't judge he probably has a dank story.

When i was conceived, the beginning of my life was like yours. I started as a sperm and flew and swam through the ocean, being the strongest sperm. They called the sperm of phelps i was so fast. I was the first to break the egg. Then it happened.

I developed into what we call humans, starting out like everyone else as a female. And that is how i, girls, became girls.

Okay it wasn't too dank but it was pretty good.
My story is amazing though.

I liked the sound of "Jux" so i added "ify" to the end to make it seem like a verb, which i then found out Juxify is derived from Juxtaposition which is the act of comparing two things together. So i decided the word "Juxify" mean to be better than someone because youre comparing the two.

Reaction score
I'd just go with names that are easy to pronounce, sound and look good. Usually i use this website to find names that i like. Most of the names i have are from League of Legends, such as Katarina, Draven, and LeBlanc. so ya
ya got me

Reactions: dq

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci