• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We want the old MCSG back! **Chest Update**

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't know of any Hunger Games servers, but I do know of the Survival Games.

US1 through to US10 have the tier 3 update.
The survival games... which is based off hunger games, silly duck.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You guys are purposely misunderstanding his words. Technically, both v1 and v2 chests were older than this new chest update. You guys know what he means; stop playing dumb.
I'm sorry, this seemed to have a rather harsh tone.

People are just pointing out that these are the same old tiers as V1, the only new thing about them is the tier 3s. It's ironic that he used 'old mcsg back' in the title because of this.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You guys are purposely misunderstanding his words. Technically, both v1 and v2 chests were older than this new chest update. You guys know what he means; stop playing dumb.
We aren't playing dumb.
We're making fun of him.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
...This IS the old MCSG xD .... And yes, you might actually starve in the HUNGER games :eek:
Haha That Reminds me Yesterday I was talking about this update and I said that they would think that this is the new MCSG but it's actually the old one XD, Its Funny Because the community actually asked for the Old and now we got it now they want the new back...

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And i thought this wasn't a immature community who doesn't make fun of people well you all just lost my respect even you Half

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Haha That Reminds me Yesterday I was talking about this update and I said that they would think that this is the new MCSG but it's actually the old one XD, Its Funny Because the community actually asked for the Old and now we got it now they want the new back...
Lol that would've sounded sooo weird, if I didn't know what you were talking about! xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci