• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We want the old MCSG back! **Chest Update**

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
This is the old MCSG, honestly, do you not know that the tier 1's and 2's are from MCSGv1, with a few exceptions? Seriously, the only new thing is tier 3's. I honestly dislike all the new players who are ungrateful for chests because they started with the crappy MCSGv2 chests.

M

MrKorrenian

As stated quite a bit, these are the chests from V1. A lot of us old players remember what it was like and can tell you what we've been telling you. Its called SURVIVAL GAMES for a reason. You need to survive. I always felt like with the amount of food and materials you got before the chest update it really made it the " Pvp Games ".

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Not played it yet not had time but it sounds better if that accounts for anything : p

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Let's face it this is turning into the Hive
Wanna know why this update is like the hive? These are V1 chests, coming from a time where the Hive's Head Dev worked here at MCSG. Now, when said dev left MCSG, he took some stuff with him. To show this, watch this video from 1:30-1:45, and remember that the code at that time contained the V1 chests that are similar to the Hive's, and also ask why he touches every file in the plugin and disappears.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Who cares about chest routes anymore?! We got our old chests back, WHICH WE ASKED FOR

Survival Games now has that element of surprise. Instead of saying "If i get my tier 2's, ill have full iron and win the game", You can say "Boy, i hope my tier 2's which are now located in different areas or might not possibly be there have good stuff so i have a chance."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci