• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vote to Bring Hungry Hills Back!

Should Hungry Hills be Brought Back?

• Total voters

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't know about revamping it. It's fine the way it is, it's just the way people play the survival games now has ruined it. If anything I would need to make a new map.
As people have noticed, the small maps that are based on luck tend to get picked more. I think this because people see the survival games as more of a death-match than pure survival. It's quite upsetting really. Think back to a year ago, how much better was it then? Yes there were a few bugs and whatnot, but it was so much more fun because everyone playing it were playing it for the survival aspect in it, as that is what you needed to win. After they started adding community maps was when it started to change the play style. If I'm all that honest with you, I would rather have them never add community maps and just keep the 'Survival Games' ones. At least then it would still be keeping the survival aspect to it.
Thanks for reading. Love you all.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys! Come play Hungry Hills on my server! The ip is- 24.115.160.253:25565

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, the map is too big but the map itself is really fun to play. As others have said, it brings a Hunger Games feel and it's just awesome in general :D I would love to see this map back, except with a few more landmarks and in smaller size.

misterzane

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't know about revamping it. It's fine the way it is, it's just the way people play the survival games now has ruined it. If anything I would need to make a new map.
As people have noticed, the small maps that are based on luck tend to get picked more. I think this because people see the survival games as more of a death-match than pure survival. It's quite upsetting really. Think back to a year ago, how much better was it then? Yes there were a few bugs and whatnot, but it was so much more fun because everyone playing it were playing it for the survival aspect in it, as that is what you needed to win. After they started adding community maps was when it started to change the play style. If I'm all that honest with you, I would rather have them never add community maps and just keep the 'Survival Games' ones. At least then it would still be keeping the survival aspect to it.
Thanks for reading. Love you all.
slight issue with that even without community maps there would still be sg4 which is one of those Good quick maps

matrixskillage

Survivor
Reaction score
Quick maps are nice and fun because then u have more time to play more games.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, Screw you community you destroyed the real meaning of Survival Games. Survival games is not about having the most wins or playing short and easy games it's about Surviving and having fun, the amount of variety mcsg has these days is just awful, people choose maps they know/small maps just so they can have easy wins. How about challenge yourselves on different maps and just try have fun, winning isn't everything and I wish people could realize the amount of work goes into big maps and not to just hate on it because you can't win in under 10 mins and go play another. So anyone who is like this, have a step back and realize the real meaning of computer games (for any idiots out there it's not about winning).

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Moonlight lake is a good map!
No. That map is a disgrace to map making, it is extremely small, there is no terraforming whatsoever excecpt for the cornucopia. Way to may trees. The buildings look like something that you build within the first day of your minecraft world. So no.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
No, just no, my 2nd least favorite map, dominating Moonlight Lake (hate it too) plz no, it's too huge and ugly! *shudders*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci