• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vote to Bring Hungry Hills Back!

Should Hungry Hills be Brought Back?

• Total voters

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
ugh...I hate hungry hills..... then again I've only played it twice but it sucks if you're looking for a fast paced game...even more so than SG3 imo

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
When are we revamping it?
When do you want to start? I can help you, or I can mainly handle it. I'll do whatever you want me to do!;)
First, I want to know what type of landmarks we should add. I think an underground tunnel system would be cool, maybe an abandoned ranch! A ranch house/farm and pasture complex would be a cool addition.

misterzane

Survivor
Reaction score
Now, I do want Hungry Hills back, but I think it needs to see some changes first. It needs more chests, obviously, and definitely a few more landmarks to help you find your way around. And, if it is back, I think because of its massive size, it should be used for 48-player servers. Which of course would even more so warrant the need for more chests.
no its fine the way it is

misterzane

Survivor
Reaction score
When do you want to start? I can help you, or I can mainly handle it. I'll do whatever you want me to do!;)
First, I want to know what type of landmarks we should add. I think an underground tunnel system would be cool, maybe an abandoned ranch! A ranch house/farm and pasture complex would be a cool addition.
i would gladly either help or test it i have loved hungry hills since it first went on add zane.metroid1 on skype

BlueMoonP

Experienced
Reaction score
Hungry Hills - best map ever ... One of the few maps that were still enjoyable. Most of Survival Games nowadays consists of running to the nearest tier 2(s), getting a boatload of food and some OP gear, then walk back to corn, killing the ~3 noobs in leather armour who just run into you on the way there, and then camp corn till refill.

Hungry Hills on the other hand was so large that I couldn't even get to every tier 2 I knew because it would be past refill by then. There were still enough to get decent gear though, and enough to get you 'back in the game' if you didn't get corn. My only problem with it was that (as far as I know) there were no other crafting tables then at spawn.

Hunting was probably the best - after refill, if you had gotten corn (or even better: had lost corn to a team of three or something), you would walk through the forests or over the hills to find players. In the distance you would see a guy, and then you'd have to stalk him for half the map until you caught up with him.

It really sucks they removed it ... SG1 and Survival Kingdom are probably the only maps coming close to it, but the SG1 was ruined by resetting the pirate cove, and Survival Kingdom is hardly ever played ...

*sigh*

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Guys, they won't add Hungry Hills back just because you 'vote' for it.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I would love to help with this as well :D!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci