• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vendetta | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: DarkraiM8
Donor: none
Skype ID: tech has it
Activeness [1/10]: 8
Strengths / Weaknesses?:
Strengths:
Chokepoints, playing with people I have played with alot, team fights and rod
Weaknesses:
Big teams, hackers, and fighting in small areas
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: Tech told me to apply. and I have been hanging on the ts using the name frank. I have some friends in here and would like to make friends with the others that I havent talked to.

BROS BEFORE HOES!
apps are closed but since tech invited you gl

Reaction score
Dear vendetta, this is the man evilmonkeys speaking. As some of you have apparently expressed you think redstone and I toggle. I personally will record that battle and I own no hacked clients so it's all good. I want a good clean battle with 100% legit pvp headsnapping to a minimum. The pvp should make me want to enjoy pvp so u btr pvp hard!!11!!-!-!-!!!!!!!
Sure you do evil
And I don't head snap on my screen so yeah

rokonrob

Survivor
Reaction score
Im stopping my trial in this clan. (Its not like i was getting in anyways xD). I guess i couldnt prove myself to you guys but id rather not be perma trial and people call me trash. *Frezzy*

But Sorry guys might come on for time to time and play kickback :D. <3 Skill & Rad

Moodkip

Experienced
Reaction score
Im stopping my trial in this clan. (Its not like i was getting in anyways xD). I guess i couldnt prove myself to you guys but id rather not be perma trial and people call me trash. *Frezzy*
But Sorry guys might come on for time to time and play kickback :D. <3 Skill & Rad
You never know.. You could of had gotten Member today, tomorrow, or the next day but its your choice

Juan

Platinum
Reaction score

who even r u

Radoh

Tribute
Reaction score

;~;

rokonrob

Survivor
Reaction score
You never know.. You could of had gotten Member today, tomorrow, or the next day but its your choice
As Hound said I needed to prove myself which i wasnt doing. Plus I was really inactive throughout this whole week. But Ill still get on the ts and talk to some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci