• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vendetta | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moodkip

Experienced
Reaction score
As Hound said I needed to prove myself which i wasnt doing. Plus I was really inactive throughout this whole week. But Ill still get on the ts and talk to some people.
Inactive? Someone told me i got denied because of inactiveness, and since you're "inactive" maybe they actually want you in the clan unlike me. They're giving you a chance.

rokonrob

Survivor
Reaction score
Inactive? Someone told me i got denied because of inactiveness, and since you're "inactive" maybe they actually want you in the clan unlike me. They're giving you a chance.
Maybe I did have a chance but I have some sort of a life and Minecraft isn't that fun to me when your stressing about clans. Sorry but unless someone gives me a reason I'm done with clans soz guys pce

Moodkip

Experienced
Reaction score
Let me tell you once again, the words 'you are trash" never left my mouth. You explained something to me, I told you what you did was not special or impressive in your situation. we kept talking and you randomly just yelled how I am calling you trash and how unfair I am. Hound was in the channel and I later asked if I did something wrong or sounded mean or bias, he said no. So i'm confused and astonished that you would be so mad about a conversation that you would leave.
Good half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci