• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vendetta | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: c3_
Donor:Green
Skype ID:Not going to say it here :p
Activeness [1/10]: 9
Strengths / Weaknesses?: S:rod,sword W:Bow spammers, Straight liners
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: To make friends and take part of the most competitive aspect in MCSG.
O no it's Dark

Boxyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Liftedx_x
Donor:none
Skype ID:Highoffadvil
Activeness [1/10]:8
Strengths / Weaknesses?: rod combos, strafing, routes, fns/none
Why do you want to join Vendetta? because it will be fun
Apps are closed & if u rly wunna join, u should start by trying to be loyal and not applying for other clans.

Theosophy

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Theosophy
Donor: Gold
Skype ID:MSG For PM. I don't want to get ddosed, Again.
Activeness [1/10]: 7-8
Strengths / Weaknesses?: S: Rod Combos, Bow Combos. Sword bow Combos. fns rod combos
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: I am strong in the art of PvP, as well as I was in a Very good Call Of Duty clan Called ID and have a good sense of leadership.

Cringe

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Theosophy
Donor: Gold
Skype ID:MSG For PM. I don't want to get ddosed, Again.
Activeness [1/10]: 7-8
Strengths / Weaknesses?: S: Rod Combos, Bow Combos. Sword bow Combos. fns rod combos
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: I am strong in the art of PvP, as well as I was in a Very good Call Of Duty clan Called ID and have a good sense of leadership.
Recommended

Fiv

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: BadBad
Donor: Moderator
Skype ID: crook.mc
Activeness [1/10]: 8/10
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Strengths: Fishing rod. Weaknesses: Bow
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: Because I havn't been in a clan for a while, and I think it would be fun to start getting into clans again.

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
Dear vendetta, this is the man evilmonkeys speaking. As some of you have apparently expressed you think redstone and I toggle. I personally will record that battle and I own no hacked clients so it's all good. I want a good clean battle with 100% legit pvp headsnapping to a minimum. The pvp should make me want to enjoy pvp so u btr pvp hard!!11!!-!-!-!!!!!!!

n o o f

Career
Reaction score
Dear vendetta, this is the man evilmonkeys speaking. As some of you have apparently expressed you think redstone and I toggle. I personally will record that battle and I own no hacked clients so it's all good. I want a good clean battle with 100% legit pvp headsnapping to a minimum. The pvp should make me want to enjoy pvp so u btr pvp hard!!11!!-!-!-!!!!!!!
your pretty simple so you don't hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci