• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Using Gay As An Insult.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Gay isn't an insult, so don't be offended.
Very Vague
um you just said you're not gay and asked for a 3 man relationship

?????
Sarcasm....
I'm a very feminen guy and I get accused of being gay and stuff a lot :(
TWINZIES!!!!!!!
It depends on how you use the term "Gay"
Also the way they say it.
Hello:

You made this whole thread for this one word...? Like come on guys, really......? This word can be taken in the wrong way, Most people take it as an insult. I sure know my friend does. Also you are wasting your time just making this thread, Because the Sr.Mods and above, Know this won't be changed, Cause most people would use it in the wrong way.
I'm sorry that is totally not true, I made this thread because PERSONALLY I thought it was wrong, and I wanted to see others opinions, and this is "Gay" in game in MCGamer, if outside of the internet as well.

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
Very Vague

Sarcasm....

TWINZIES!!!!!!!

Also the way they say it.

I'm sorry that is totally not true, I made this thread because PERSONALLY I thought it was wrong, and I wanted to see others opinions, and this is "Gay" in game in MCGamer, if outside of the internet as well.
Just re said what i just said.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Very Vague
Being gay isn't something bad, and therefore, not an insult; you shouldn't be offended by it. I do live in one of the most gay-friendly areas in the world though, so I've grown up with this mindset.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Being gay isn't something bad, and therefore, not an insult; you shouldn't be offended by it. I do live in one of the most gay-friendly areas in the world though, so I've grown up with this mindset.
Yeah but he also gets mad about the miss usage, people are like, "That map is gay" for a map they don't like, as using the word as if it meant something bad, Its not the meaning of the word, its the meaning behind the word by how the person uses it.

Felipe

Platinum
Reaction score
I completely agree. I don't think "gay" should be used as an insult. I get called gay even if I don't have a high pitched voice. people just us it to cause harm.

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't want to be rude but when I had you on skype some of your statuses were just wow... If you really don't like it, don't go on about how hot guys look.

Yeah, it shouldn't be used as an insult but if it bothered you that much why would you repeatedly say how other guys are so hot on skype.

I actually removed you from skype because I seen a lot of that. Nothing against gays, it was annoying seeing it on my feed.

What I'm trying to say here is, if you get hurt by being called 'gay' then go around saying people are 'so hottt' because you're bound to be called it by one person or another.

I think you kind of like the attention if I'm honest.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Like Fox said, just tell a mod or sr.mod your situation :p if they continue

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Whenever someone uses gay as an insult, I ask if they would be friends with me if I was gay. One friend asked me if I was after I asked the question and when I said no, he said "Phew, couldn't have really been friends if you were". I am not longer friends with that person.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't see how hair has to do with anything, I have short hair but idk.

I have family members who are gay and I still respect them, I don't judge people for liking who they want to love.
Don't listen to anyone who claims to know what you like in your life, etc. :p

Reactions: Ali

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci