• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards Reset~Update~Tournament

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
I believe they do, they earned the 2-0, regardless of how they act. This is honestly extremely unfair, I don't know a single person who wouldn't flame in this situation
I know tons of people who wouldn't flame in this situation. They're the mature people. The respectful people. The people in clans that understand how the community works and know that they won't get anywhere by flaming and being rude.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Best prediction ever, Trivium beats Legacy and the final is Destiny vs Trivium, and Destiny wins 5-3 #tooearlyformarchmadness
You'll get that hashtag if you watch basketball

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
The reason that you guys (Invincible) aren't going to get your way is because of how you approached it. You should not go out and flame on a public thread. Just go on their TS to talk or PM them in a civilized manner.

Demon

Platinum
Reaction score
Legacy advances to play Trivium in the Semi-Finals in this Tournament.
Along with that Invincible is removed from the new US Clan Leaderboards as we feel they do not represent the clan community properly.
Thank you
-Exodus
Just because you guys cheat. This will be dealt with.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
Legacy advances to play Trivium in the Semi-Finals in this Tournament.
Along with that Invincible is removed from the new US Clan Leaderboards as we feel they do not represent the clan community properly.
Thank you
-Exodus
This wouldn't happen if you guys settled this in a more mature manner... Don't blame the USCL staff for their decision because you guys brought all the flame to this thread.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
This is better than any movie Twilight
I'm sorry I know I said I wasn't going to post again, but don't dis on Twilight. I personally read the first book for school (my choice), and it was pretty good, so I read the second one. I watched the first 3 movies and to be honest they weren't bad. The plot line was beautiful and it's such an original love triangle. A human, a vampire, and a werewolf. Tell me that isn't the coolest thing ever. Although I do agree the 2nd book/movie was pretty uneventful, the first and third were very well written. There was a lot of bonding and getting to know the characters along with some pretty intense supernatural fight scenes. I don't think you should call out the movie until you actually give it a chance. Thank you.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Just because you guys cheat. This will be dealt with.
How so? I know you will try to get MCGamer staff to blacklist us, but the fact of the matter is that MCGamer Clan Staff aren't dictators over all Clans. We have a private event in which we follow a certain set of rules (Soul's rules), whereas they operate by Dave's Rules. The difference in this allows for them to have no control, unless of course MCGamer wants their staff to be disliked by the large proportion of the clan community who can agree that the USCLB are working well as they are.

Kenta

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry I know I said I wasn't going to post again, but don't dis on Twilight. I personally read the first book for school (my choice), and it was pretty good, so I read the second one. I watched the first 3 movies and to be honest they weren't bad. The plot line was beautiful and it's such an original love triangle. A human, a vampire, and a werewolf. Tell me that isn't the coolest thing ever. Although I do agree the 2nd book/movie was pretty uneventful, the first and third were very well written. There was a lot of bonding and getting to know the characters along with some pretty intense supernatural fight scenes. I don't think you should call out the movie until you actually give it a chance. Thank you.
I also e read the complete saga (by choice) and I feel fantastic: D
The comparison I make the drama that manages the invesible clan, you will understand me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci