• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards Reset~Update~Tournament

Versitility

Survivor
Reaction score
Lmao gets scrapped in their own tournament, so they dq us without efficient evidence and say we're out of the tournament lmfao what a joke 'the best clan on mcsg' is. When we were talking to the Sr.mods KingTut tried lying saying that this battle never even happened and are you kids dumb? Cause if you weren't you would know that if you jump into someone that's swinging it causes a massive combo opener...this is beta minecraft concepts, anyways that's all I have to say I do not recommend anyone joining this type of tournament hosted by Legacy in the future do to the fact that if you start to beat them they'll take you out of the tournament.
Reguardless of the edvidence or their decision, you didn't represent yourself well. I honestly have my own opinion about the edvidence that doesn't coenside with the staff, but i would have kicked you based off your clans immature reaction.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Ya I understand the way we reacted was inappropriate, but the reason for us reacting like this is because of unfair judgement.
Then you could've come on our Teamspeak and talked to us so we could handle it professionally.

PlsNoDox

Tribute
Reaction score
Legacy is so salty... For real, I think mods should take over these events, for fairness. Having Legacy being the only refs along with their friends is a recipe for disaster. Honestly, if your clan can't get over losing 1 battle, then you for sure do not need to host these events. Invincible was the underdog from the beginning of this tournament, and now they are beating 2 of the best MCSG clans (Legacy & Xenos). Honestly, for real hop off.
You said "Honestly, if your clan can't get over losing 1 battle". This sentence is the epiphany of hypocrisy. When our clan was up 1-0, you made our clan wait 3 1/2 hours just to make it 0-0. Zeno can attest to this fact, he had Invincible crying to him for 3 hours to change the score.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
USCLB says they only accept people who are responsible but they let the seal hav it, the seal was a bad person

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci