• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards Reset~Update~Tournament

TiggyBG

Iron
Reaction score
in my opinion the most unbiased way to deal with this situation would be to restart the match, 0-0

Demon

Platinum
Reaction score
And, who ever recorded this video was in quake pro, so you cant really tell how far kin was hitting him from

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
in my opinion the most unbiased way to deal with this situation would be to restart the match, 0-0
That wouldn't even be fair we got to 2-0 fair and square the unbiased way would to resume the battle at 2-0.

Luhxial

Survivor
Reaction score
Zeno anything to say about this?
Zeno shouldnt have to post anything, a decision was made and they'll stand by it. The staff was carefully selected, and even though they may be friends with legacy members they were selected to be staff because they have the maturity to ignore their friendship and make a unbiased decision.

Snap

Career
Reaction score
Yeah that doesn't look like macros. But the fact that Invincible comes on the thread and cries like a bunch of 5 year olds is pretty annoying. Why don't u guys go talk it out with the USCLB staff and quit making pointless flame on the thread. I don't think thats gonna change the outcome

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
Zeno shouldnt have to post anything, a decision was made and they'll stand by it. The staff was carefully selected, and even though they may be friends with legacy members they were selected to be staff because they have the maturity to ignore their friendship and make a unbiased decision.
To add onto this, if you are upset with who is the staff why did you join the event in the first place?

Snap

Career
Reaction score
So you want us to bow down and just let them run over us like that? No, we are standing up for our fate.
No read what i said and go and talk it out, quit raging at the decision and go actually discuss what happened lol not hard

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
So you want us to bow down and just let them run over us like that? No, we are standing up for our fate.
Then go on and stand up in a pm, not on a public thread. Showing the community how upset and mad you are doesn't help you in the slightest

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci