• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards Reset~Update~Tournament

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
And what does friends and people that they can trust mean? All favors go to legacy. Bias decisions are made. Just like the one that just happened.
Bias can happen in most things that happen. If you continue like this though I can guarentee you'll never have a biased opinion in your favor. Flame like this makes people dislike you and you're automatically at a disadvantage against the entire community. You notice this thread's flame is Invinceble against the other clans that try to be respectful

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Invincible whom do you suggest to be staff? Certainly not your selves, you are too immature as displayed on this thread and others in just the last 30 minutes.

USCLB looks and open to letting other Clans staff however, it requires a set of skills of maturity that many people/players lack.

Edit: Sorry for the Flame. Going back to being with Family got my MC in.

Demon

Platinum
Reaction score
Bias can happen in most things that happen. If you continue like this though I can guarentee you'll never have a biased opinion in your favor. Flame like this makes people dislike you and you're automatically at a disadvantage against the entire community. You notice this thread's flame is Invinceble against the other clans that try to be respectful
Respectful? Pretty sure cheating is really disrespectful.

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
Stop being idiots. Every person we had look at it said it was obviously macros.

The people in the staff are ones who have a good reputation, which is one of the reasons none of you are staff. You cheated, you lost. Get the hell over yourself. Honestly, moaning about how you got cheated will do you nothing. People who have been in this community for over 2 years and people who know way more than you do all agreed on a decision, and it was against you. Calm the hell down. This is a block game.
There is literally no way to detect macros; Minecraft can only register up to 20cps and 20cps is very possible with jitter clicking.

Luhxial

Survivor
Reaction score
If it's their event there's very little mods can do about it. If you want change or to look back at the decision, get into a ts and discuss it. Don't post pathetic comments meant to cause flame, its only going to hurt your cause.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd like to say something. First of all, the accusations of Legacy being biased. I wouldn't mind if anyone called me biased, as I sometimes am. But the fact of people calling Zeno biased makes me mad. Zeno is by far the most neutral player in this community, and no one else understands clans as well as he does. He doesn't randomly DQ clans that are beating him, he DQs clans that are caught playing unfairly. Secondly, the accusations. What happened is we saw a member of invincible using macros, got evidence and recordings of them using it, and brought a panel of USCLB staff (from other clans other than Legacy) and even went to ask moderators of these servers to make sure. We all came to a unanimous decision that it could be nothing other than macros. Thirdly, the call for reform. The system is great how it is, and the Elo system helps it by far. The fact that one clan rages over a DQ doesn't call for change. Evermore's post is correct, most of the staff is compromised of Legacy, Rebels, and Destiny. This is for good reason. When we look for staff of our leaderboards, we only accept those who we completely trust and those who have been shown to act maturely when a situation occurs (as we see everyone in invincible would be horrible staff for our leaderboards as they just exploded instead of acting maturely). I want to remind everyone that for a whole year these leaderboards have worked, and the Elo system is fixing it. Just because one group of people cant be mature doesn't mean reform is needed, as I can guarantee all the flame is from feelings of hate, no clear evidence. I don't want to seem like I am hating on anyone, and I want everyone to understand how fair we tried to make this.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Invincible whom do you suggest to be staff? Certainly not your selves, you are too immature as displayed on this thread and others in just the last 30 minutes.

USCLB looks and open to letting other Clans staff however, it requires a set of skills of maturity that many people/players lack.

Edit: Sorry for the Flame. Going back to being with Family got my MC in.
i suggest serti

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
Now that i showed the proof, all you Legacy members and fangirls i want a sincere apology.
If anyone should apologize it's your clan. Even if the dq was reversed and the battle continued the lack of maturity shown and the amount of flame you have caused is inexcusable.

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
There wouldn't be flame if no one cheated. We were disqualified for me using macros which was obviously denied.
Even if they cheated that is no excuse to bring this crap to their thread. They have worked hard to run this event and you have shown the utmost disrespect. If you want to be a top clan start acting like one. Legacy thought you were macroing but did they go to your thread and start crap with you?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci