• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards Reset~Update~Tournament

Demon

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel you luhxial, it is not even close to being fair, just because legacy's owner is hosting the event they basically "rule" it. Either Zeno should not be hosting it or Legacy should not be able to participate.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel you luhxial, it is not even close to being fair, just because legacy's owner is hosting the event they basically "rule" it. Either Zeno should not be hosting it or Legacy should not be able to participate.
It's fair enough. He DQed his own clan for the tournaments sake for crying out loud.

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
Who is going to host the Us clan leaderboards then?

Demon

Platinum
Reaction score
It's fair enough. He DQed his own clan for the tournaments sake for crying out loud.
You realize that was for ddosing purposes. He did not actually dq his clan, that was fake Invincible and Legacy were actually cbing and made it secret so no one ddosed.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Whom else do you suggest to host such an organized Event of this scale. I think you need to realize Legacy/Zeno do not make all decisions regarding the Matches, the USCLB has a Staff team and there some diversity in the staff to get multiple opinions on the matter. Accusation of Macroing were only made by first Confirming with a mod over the situation. If you do not agree how the event is hosted you do need to participate in the event, and if you don't participate in USCLB I don't know what the point of being a Clan is, it would like not being part of the Clan community any longer.

This is not the first time Invincible has thrown around Accusations like this just like during Clan Wars. Maybe it should be the staff of these Events rethinking allowing Invincible to participate.

Snap

Career
Reaction score
Whom else do you suggest to host such an organized Event of this scale. I think you need to realize Legacy/Zeno do not make all decisions regarding the Matches, the USCLB has a Staff team and there some diversity in the staff to get multiple opinions on the matter. Accusation of Macroing were only made by first Confirming with a mod over the situation. If you do not agree how the event is hosted you do need to participate in the event, and if you don't participate in USCLB I don't know what the point of being a Clan is, it would like not being part of the Clan community any longer.

This is not the first time Invincible has thrown around Accusations like this just like during Clan Wars. Maybe it should be the staff of these Events rethinking allowing Invincible to participate.
holy smakt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci