• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Events Introduction

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
The day clans become fun again is when people play legit and don't macro.
To add onto that just any form of cheating in general. It's gotten to the point where clans want refs in ts chats to ensure no ddossing occurs. If you can somehow get rid of the horrible lengths people will go to just to win then there's a chance things can go back to being fun.

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
Its cute how people are trying to "jump start" the community xD you need to understand that it's not possible. The reason people say "it's not how it used to be" is because they are older players. They had played through the old times and now the current times. The players starting off now have no idea of the past, and in a year from now they will view the community based on the way it is now. Etc. the cycle goes on and on. If you want the way clans were before, bring every old player back. If you can't do that, just learn to move on.
You fking legend, I couldn't have said it better myself.

JusticeDog

Experienced
Reaction score
Who are the top Clans right now? Legacy, Rebels and eventually Destiny. Legacy is a Clan that has it's ups and downs, but more recently it thought about potentially disbanding, if it would have disbanded I would hate to know the future of Clans. Rebels right now are at their weakest point in a while, but eventually they will rebuild themselves up. Destiny, they are new nothing much can be said.

Then Who? Forsaken?
You can just end it there.

jk

Tripzyyyy

Tribute
Reaction score
I had an idea in mind, I don't know if this was on the thread. Might've misread the thread, although I did understand the concept of the whole clan even Introduction. I was thinking that why don't you have the "Clan League" have more teams then that "League" could be in Techaton's clan wars. It would make it even interesting, although it's not real. Having the "Clan league" in clan wars would be a total different opportunity or idea, it could cause more players to come back maybe????

sorry for bad grammer.

Charlie'

Gold
Reaction score
I had an idea in mind, I don't know if this was on the thread. Might've misread the thread, although I did understand the concept of the whole clan even Introduction. I was thinking that why don't you have the "Clan League" have more teams then that "League" could be in Techaton's clan wars. It would make it even interesting, although it's not real. Having the "Clan league" in clan wars would be a total different opportunity or idea, it could cause more players to come back maybe????

sorry for bad grammer.
yeah or maybe we could have a clan league championship every 3 months or something

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
The day people stop accusing of hacks or macros when someone gets a 2 hit combo is when the community won't be terrible.
You see that happened because the community as a whole (most) started auto-clicking and it was hard to tell what was macros and what was a combo.

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
I agree with Native, being a player who started mcsg competitively in September i hear alot of talk of clans not being as good as they used to. Yes i see alot of ddosers and people who cheat and dq for no reason, its all i know Lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci