• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Events Introduction

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
"That reband of Synergy" you're pathetic, and immature! You know they dont like being called that? I am not sticking up for them just stating facts cause i have no relationship with that clan anymore due to fact i believe they hate me for no reason lol. Snap ExquisiteUS
They don't like being called Synergy? Isn't that their name?

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
"That reband of Synergy" you're pathetic, and immature! You know they dont like being called that? I am not sticking up for them just stating facts cause i have no relationship with that clan anymore due to fact i believe they hate me for no reason lol. Snap ExquisiteUS
Yeah let me just tag ChadTheDJ and all the mods on mcsg for ya

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
No, I get what you mean. I think you took the word "fun" to literally. It's just the term I replaced for "what clans used to be", but that's my fault for the miscommunication there. But my point still stands that on everything I said towards how clans are being created. It's all based on competitive foundation and all it does is ruin a clan when it doesn't go their way in a battle. I'm actually now seeing this as a worse idea to be honest, because what is the usual outcome of a clan that loses in a clan war or consecutive number of battles, ect. They end up disbanding. You say that it will help them stay active for a little while longer, but that only means they would disband in the long run, right? Maybe I've misunderstood something? And I get what you're saying about UHC when talking about people getting bored of MC, but as an MCSG clan, the center focus should probably remain around MCSG. With Rebels history, we had a big issue with people going to CSGO and I know with Forgotten many members lost focus and went to League. I would recommend waiting on branching out into UHC so that the members don't get hung up on those servers while still trying to remain an MCGamer clan. It could be harmful for the clan community as well as the inter-workings of each individual clan. I still admire you trying to band the clans together for what sounds like an interesting time, but I only fear that it could be more detrimental than supportive at the current state of things. You have clans just off the very building block trying to establish credibility. You have clans competing in other tournaments going on right now. You have clans that the majority of members may not want to go to UHC. I usually only look at the negative light on things, but I hope that you'll take some of these things into consideration when executing this plan.
Yeah, I do understand your point and maybe there is whole in our theory. I didn't really think about that way, because its not the way how I learned how to react to losing Clan Battles. If Clan looses a Clan Battle then disbands, its in my opinion that said Clan shouldn't even be up and should maybe consider have a new foundation. UHC Wars is really only a Test run at make it a real event in the future, we just waiting to see how everything will go first. The event appears so far to have been highly receptive by the community, but I do understand your point, I just don''t necessarily agree with you on game of playing UHC isn't going to make players abandon their Clan and quit for another community. I admire your Criticism and I thank you for it. I also admire your name Ryan.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, I do understand your point and maybe there is whole in our theory. I didn't really think about that way, because its not the way how I learned how to react to losing Clan Battles. If Clan looses a Clan Battle then disbands, its in my opinion that said Clan shouldn't even be up and should maybe consider have a new foundation. UHC Wars is really only a Test run at make it a real event in the future, we just waiting to see how everything will go first. The event appears so far to have been highly receptive by the community, but I do understand your point, I just don''t necessarily agree with you on game of playing UHC isn't going to make players abandon their Clan and quit for another community. I admire your Criticism and I thank you for it. I also admire your name Ryan.
Haha, thanks xD And I agree about the fact that if a clan disbands so easily that it shouldn't exist in the first place, but it certainly happens. Especially within the larger clans we've seen in the past. Sometimes more clan battles result in more argument and more conflict. And I'm not saying that UHC will make them abandon their community, but alter it. They are PART of the community. If everyone is going after the competition in UHC, then just like League and CSGO did to many clans, it could end poorly.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Pretty sure he was saying if synergy came back..

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Im sorry to say this, But i will be withdrawing my event from this because of the way that this is explained. Clan league will presume as its own event OWNED BY ME.
Well then, good luck xD

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Its cute how people are trying to "jump start" the community xD you need to understand that it's not possible. The reason people say "it's not how it used to be" is because they are older players. They had played through the old times and now the current times. The players starting off now have no idea of the past, and in a year from now they will view the community based on the way it is now. Etc. the cycle goes on and on. If you want the way clans were before, bring every old player back. If you can't do that, just learn to move on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci