• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Events Introduction

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
I've been procrastinating almost all week to write this, plus I have been busy as of lately. I need to clarify on a few matters of the post.

If older players were to come back to the Clan Community and make a Clan, it would most likely do the Clan Community more hard then good. It would be in the best interest of the Clan Community for new Players to step up and makes Clan rather then Older players coming back and remaking their old Clans.

The matter, I probably still need to elaborate on more is the Lakers getting demoted issue. The title in which the position Lakers has for US Clan Events is Administrator, but he is still Owner of USCL, and remains in full control of his event and if he wished he could withdraw the event at any time. Also let me note the Administrator rank have the purpose of running a specific event.

I still do own CW and UHC Wars, and if I wished I could withdraw them from US Clan Events. US Clan Events is a group/partnership, it makes hosting Events easier, especially with one specialized Staff Team. It also helps to create a more professionally based event and help to improve the other events.

And the last thing, how in any way am I trying to take over the Clan Community? Players and Clans choose to participate in these events, and we have no power over the Clans. Soul's power in the Clan Community was achieved from more then creating US Clan Leaderboards, but also in create an Official set of Clan Battle Rules and through Forgotten which had already monopolized the Clan Community.

In other news, information about the UHC Wars will be coming at in the coming days just a little bit news though, we will be accepting eight Clans and eight players can partake in the Event.

Also I have decided to bring KingTut back on board to maintain our long relationship of hosting Clan Wars.

- Ryan

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
Its cute how people are trying to "jump start" the community xD you need to understand that it's not possible. The reason people say "it's not how it used to be" is because they are older players. They had played through the old times and now the current times. The players starting off now have no idea of the past, and in a year from now they will view the community based on the way it is now. Etc. the cycle goes on and on. If you want the way clans were before, bring every old player back. If you can't do that, just learn to move on.
Well who wants to join my Roblox clan then?

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Tbh there have been no randoms making there clans good. The last 2 people were me and parwez to make new successful clans

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci