• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Truth about MCSG

V1 chest bring a good survival feel?

• yes!

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • no!

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
As a person whose main language is not english, I find this making fun of someone's bad english very disrespectful. Come on guys! Cant you just talk about the topic of the thread? Even if what he wrote wasnt very good written it was still understandable, and this guy really was just giving and opinion without saying anything bad, does he really deserve to be made fun of?
These kind of things get me mad...

mathijs3011

Platinum
Reaction score
I totally disagree, the chests in other servers even have diamond armor and horse spawners, and btw you cant find chain in tier 1. # justsaying

CorruptCrow

Survivor
Reaction score
I totally disagree, the chests in other servers even have diamond armor and horse spawners, and btw you cant find chain in tier 1. # justsaying
That may be true but this jsn't other servers, MCSG has always been unique in certain ways, this is just one of them :)

mathijs3011

Platinum
Reaction score
That may be true but this jsn't other servers, MCSG has always been unique in certain ways, this is just one of them :)
Yeah but what i mean is that mcsg is just perfect how it is now, dont make it like the old survival games again where you die because of having no food. ( sry if my english is bad) :D

Reaction score
Idk, those where youtubers play on.
Ah, xrpmx servers... I get it.
Yeah but what i mean is that mcsg is just perfect how it is now, dont make it like the old survival games again where you die because of having no food. ( sry if my english is bad) :D
Then it should be called the PvP Games and not The Survival Games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci