• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Truth about MCSG

V1 chest bring a good survival feel?

• yes!

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • no!

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters

mikeacquista

Tribute
Reaction score
The truth about MCSG is that the community likes the easy gameplay in the V2 stage cause the chest are so overpowered the like the easy way out and i found it doesnt really take much skill to win now. I think that the V1 chest were way better it really gave it the survival element to the game and made it hard to graft those diamond swords and arrows. What do you think?

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree with your opinion but not with your use of the english language. This has been stated numerous times though and people know.

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He's saying he the MCSG community love V2 because of the easiness. And the V1 chests were harder and it taken more skill. And it was difficulty to craft diamond swords and arrows. ;)

mikeacquista

Tribute
Reaction score
what i mean is V2 is way easier than V1 and the loot is to good for teir 1 chest im finding stone swords in tier 1 and chain in tier 1 thats to OP

vyber60

Survivor
Reaction score
The truth about MCSG is that the community likes the easy gameplay in the V2 stage cause the chest are so overpowered the like the easy way out and i found it doesnt really take much skill to win now. I think that the V1 chest were way better it really gave it the survival element to the game and made it hard to graft those diamond swords and arrows. What do you think?
dat grammar doe, WOW, next time please write in English, i might be able to understand it then

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci