• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

nba

Diamond
Reaction score
Application:
IGN: nbalegend01
Wins: 608
Past clans: Void, And Prodigious are the latest ones.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) nbalegend0-1.
Why do you want to join Trivium: I see this clan being the best in MCSG. I would be thrilled to be apart of that. This clan has great leaders and officers. I have heard many good things about the people in this clan. I would love to make some new solid friendships. I could also help out clan-mates with pvp or anything really. They could also help me with these things.

Reaction score
IGN: Tuct
Wins: 220 / 798
Past clans: Prodigious and Primeval
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) xmiserable
Why do you want to join Trivium: Well, Krafty and I became REALLY good friends REALLY fast and I would really like to be in a team where I know I have leaders that I can respect and can feel very comfortable in. Bran is obviously friends with Krafty so I can obviously get to know him really well. Overall, I think this clan will be succeeding over the rest of the community and I feel it will be a great place to be.

Last edited:

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
Cheerleader?

It is nice to see all the old Rebels friends back in this clan. Good luck, and I already know that this clan is going to be a good one. Luv you all <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci