• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trivium

Career
Reaction score
Imagine you are given three paths, a trivium. Will you choose the path that leads to honor and integrity, power and destruction, or eternal happiness? Why not all three? This clan provides you with a home where you can laugh, and destroy anyone in your way. There was once a time where we dominated MCSG, a time where no one stood against us. It's time for a change in the system. It's time for a new era.
I like this ^ Who made this piece of art?
The original paragraph was by Bran, but Krafty spiced it up a little c;

SpidersFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:SpidersFTW
Wins:1603/4628
Past clans: organization, divine, forsaken,
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)
Why do you want to join Trivium: I was invited and it look fun

For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Kipzy_/IxLegendz

Wins: 300+ but my wins do not show for my skill.

Past clans: Aera, Nebula, Prodigious

Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) IxLegendz

Why do you want to join Trivium: I know this clan will last, look at the rebels, I want to be apart of this dynasty, me and Bran Flakes live in the same city! How cool is that! I was in Aera and it disbanded and the leader came here! I know a lot of people here and I think this will be a great experience and its something I deffinitaly want to be a part of! Please consider my app! I think that the run of this clan will pursue after the rings like a Fast and Furious chase! xD Thanks guys! Lots of love -Legendz/Kipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci