• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
They still have about 20 members you window licker..
I'm not saying you're wrong but if you think about it, this is possible. All of the time people join clans and become inseparable. One decides to leave, another follows. Most members have at least one like that. It's a domino effect after that. I did certainly overreact in my original post. 80% chance they won't disband but it is POSSIBLE.

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not saying you're wrong but if you think about it, this is possible. All of the time people join clans and become inseparable. One decides to leave, another follows. Most members have at least one like that. It's a domino effect after that. I did certainly overreact in my original post. 80% chance they won't disband but it is POSSIBLE.
when forgotten was born this happened, and look at us now bic boi

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
when forgotten was born this happened, and look at us now bic boi
Well you used to be better than Rebels no question. Everyone knew you were the best but now... idk you guys are incredible, can't argue that you're better than any clan I've ever been in BUT you mustn't doubt that many, such as myself, see Rebels as better than forgotten ATM. But here is something incredibly threatening to both clan's. Almost their entire roster is top 100. You may be saying, "whatever sector six seemed great but didn't work out hurr durr." But look at these guys. Gears and bran have led a clan, krafty has been officer in one, cscoop has as well, I'm pretty sure (not definite) that Polaris has... these aren't just great in MCSG but extremely experienced in clans. Based on that, this is nothing like sector six. Sixzo, huahwi, and many more of them had no clan experience whatsoever, making them less capable. This clan, however, has the potential to overtake every clan in there way.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Well you used to be better than Rebels no question. Everyone knew you were the best but now... idk you guys are incredible, can't argue that you're better than any clan I've ever been in BUT you mustn't doubt that many, such as myself, see Rebels as better than forgotten ATM. But here is something incredibly threatening to both clan's. Almost their entire roster is top 100. You may be saying, "whatever sector six seemed great but didn't work out hurr durr." But look at these guys. Gears and bran have led a clan, krafty has been officer in one, cscoop has as well, I'm pretty sure (not definite) that Polaris has... these aren't just great in MCSG but extremely experienced in clans. Based on that, this is nothing like sector six. Sixzo, huahwi, and many more of them had no clan experience whatsoever, making them less capable. This clan, however, has the potential to overtake every clan in there way.
Sixzo had clan experience.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
There's no doubt that this clan will go far and give Rebels a challenge. That does in no way mean, however, that we're thinking of disbanding. People think Rebels are out to be number one, but in reality we're just out to have fun and be a big, happy family, and that's what makes us good c:

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Holy... That's one stacked clan right there. Cheerleader?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci