• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey sorry for listing you guys #7 on the list of Top 10 MCSG clans.. I have now noticed you guys deserve way higher and I would like to clear all arguments I have with anyone in this clan. Thank you those who have not harassed me about it. Kupi, I would like an apology from you if at all possible.

Thanks,

Cozzy

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Hey sorry for listing you guys #7 on the list of Top 10 MCSG clans.. I have now noticed you guys deserve way higher and I would like to clear all arguments I have with anyone in this clan. Thank you those who have not harassed me about it. Kupi, I would like an apology from you if at all possible.

Thanks,

Cozzy
It'd be best that you keep whatever happened on that thread, away from this thread. Probably just PM Kupi or whatnot. You don't need to apologize for your opinion :p

Missmoll8

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: missmoll7
Wins: 213
Past clans: The Impalers, Pending Rebels
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) I prefer teamspeak, and would rather not share it publicly.
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium because I am great at PvP, I also enjoy hanging out with people and doing competitive things and just being awesome. I have done scrims in the past and enjoy everyone of them. I hope to stick with Trivium because I think that it is a great clan and I'd be a very beneficial addition to it, I know most of the Captains including Mr_Gears, iancool, and cscoop. I do not know cscoop too well, although we've passed acquaintances.

I am great at PvP, I have a working microphone and I'd really like to join this clan because it contains all the MCSGers from the oldies.

GG :3

Blue_Tomahawk

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:Blue_Tomahawk
Wins:907
Past clans:#Purge
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)Blue_Tomahawk
Why do you want to join Trivium:I want to join trivium to make friends. I also like to have fun and joke around with other players i also enjoy doing competitive things such as clan battles to summon this up i just like to have fun and make friends
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D: D: :D :D :D :D:D :D :D : D:D :D: D:

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: missmoll7
Wins: 213
Past clans: The Impalers, Pending Rebels
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) I prefer teamspeak, and would rather not share it publicly.
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium because I am great at PvP, I also enjoy hanging out with people and doing competitive things and just being awesome. I have done scrims in the past and enjoy everyone of them. I hope to stick with Trivium because I think that it is a great clan and I'd be a very beneficial addition to it, I know most of the Captains including Mr_Gears, iancool, and cscoop. I do not know cscoop too well, although we've passed acquaintances.

I am great at PvP, I have a working microphone and I'd really like to join this clan because it contains all the MCSGers from the oldies.

GG :3
Being Pending isn't much of an accomplishment… and I don't think you were pending, not while i've been in office I believe. cx

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Being Pending isn't much of an accomplishment… and I don't think you were pending, not while i've been in office I believe. cx
Isn't anyone that applies automatically put on pending? :p

Missmoll8

Survivor
Reaction score
I do not recall saying it was an accomplishment by my standards. If you have nothing nice to reply about, please do not say it.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
I do not recall saying it was an accomplishment by my standards. If you have nothing nice to reply about, please do not say it.
She's an officer in Rebels. She was simply saying that she didn't recall you being pending. Be respectful to her pls c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci