• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missmoll8

Survivor
Reaction score
More like when I see a hot guy (Native)
Mr Gears! Heya. Do you remember me. You wanted my Skype back when you had like 400 wins and I felt uncomfortable. I applied for this clan, hoping to see and play with you more!

Nice 3000 wins doe

Missmoll8

Survivor
Reaction score
She's an officer in Rebels. She was simply saying that she didn't recall you being pending. Be respectful to her pls c:
Not trying to be rude, although I know her intentions were not rude, her style was. I'm sorry.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: iamamazing66/TrulyAmazingmc
Wins: over 400 on both accounts
Past clans: Primeval, empire, brotherhood
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Remixakarene
Why do you want to join Trivium: Im an old player who took a break for awhile, but is looking to get back in the scene, I know many of the members, and feel I would mix right in.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: iamamazing66/TrulyAmazingmc
Wins: over 400 on both accounts
Past clans: Primeval, empire, brotherhood
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Remixakarene
Why do you want to join Trivium: Im an old player who took a break for awhile, but is looking to get back in the scene, I know many of the members, and feel I would mix right in.
Hey c;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci