• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: GOFORGOLDCROZ
Wins: 119+
Past clans: Clanless and Techno Tundra
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) keith_rr
Why do you want to join Trivium: I have a small past with lots of the people in this clan. I remember playing Garry's Mod when everyone was on the Rebels and boy was that fun. Just recently I've rediscovered my love for MCSG and I'm liking it better then ever. I've come back to brilliant maps and people, and V2 of my MCSG life can't be topped without being in a clan. There's lots of clans out there and they're kinda meh, but some are good, but I think this clan is the best. It's a family more then anything, and I think it would just be an amazing experience. Hopefully I didn't sound cheesus maximus (irony) and I hope you take this app into consideration!

GCool2038

Experienced
Reaction score
Ign: GCool38
Wins: 378
Past clans: #Severity, Reality
Why do you want to be in Trivium? I want to be in Trivium for a few reasons. One including, being a clan with active and more skillful members. Another reason is most small sided clans, disband, and or have "bad" members. This clan on the other hand... Is the complete opposite. I think I will get better experience and get better at PvP by being in a clan with more skillful members. I know I am not the best but there is always hope. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci