• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Forgotten Soul
2. Salvation Trudairy Marchello_
3. ^
4. Vanguard Salamancer101 ProHulk
5. TheRivals cf918
6. TheUnknown FatalModzz
7. Rebels/Trivium Branbob83 Maxypie
8. Excel bbLLERMC
9. Purge SlainBotMc
10. The Organization SunGodMonkey

I would say that this is an almost 100% accurate list, TheUnknown isn't that known yet xD yet they did extremely great in scrimmages against two great clans.
Trivium Branbob83 Cscoop HarborSeal polarisXD Maxypie ScrewYouGumby2 myruhh7 Zoeticly UpdatinStatus Tell this downie wassup bois

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Look at your list and maybe you'll realize
I've already had a conversation with half of those people and it's my opinion and I'm not changing it until I feel as if it deserves to be changed so please mind your own business.

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've already had a conversation with half of those people and it's my opinion and I'm not changing it until I feel as if it deserves to be changed so please mind your own business.
K, just think for a minute, rebs beat 4got10 and a few other great clans, have you beaten 4got10 in a scrimmage young man?

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
K, just think for a minute, rebs beat 4got10 and a few other great clans, have you beaten 4got10 in a scrimmage young man?
Nope, never said I have beaten Forgotten, but Forgotten has earned their spot, and even half the Rebels members said "Don't judge people by scrims." So yeah dewd, leave.

Edit: And my clan beat Rebels in a scrim, does that mean we're better than Rebels? Absolutely not, if they used their tryhard roster on us in an 8v8 or 6v6 they could most likely wreck us. I judge kind've by scrimmages but I would have to say that Rebels is better than my clan, and Trivium also, I wouldn't put them in the Top 3 but now in my updated list they're definitely in the top 5.

Updated List:

1. Forgotten Soulv2
2. Salvation Trudairy Marchello_
3. Trivium Branbob83 Krafty
4. Rebels Maxypie
5. Rivals cf918
6. TheUnknown FatalModzz
7. Divinity Flipzyy | Exttend
8. Excel bbLLERMC
9. Insidious SertifiedBlocks
10. Organization SunGodMonkey

Last edited:

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
Rebs beat forgotten?On a server with no NCP?One time?Forgotten has beaten rebels on mcsg many times,in clan battles and scrims lmao,bro I was the one who played for forgotten against rebels ssn 1 where we won, I was hitting Rebs from 5+ blocks away lmao if your going to determine someone over a server with no ncP your dumb ad LOOL.Your lost if you think Rebs are better,

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
Nope, never said I have beaten Forgotten, but Forgotten has earned their spot, and even half the Rebels members said "Don't judge people By SCRIMMAGES." So yeah dewd, leave.

Edit: And my clan beat Rebels in a scrim, does that mean we're better than Rebels? Absolutely not, if they used their tryhard roster on us in an 8v8 or 6v6 they could most likely wreck us. I judge KIND'VE by SCRIMMAGES but I would have to say that Rebels is better than my clan, and Trivium also, I wouldn't put them in the Top 3 but now in my updated list they're definitely in the top 5.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
?

Edit: He said that Rebels have beaten Forgotten in Scrims, and I said that Rebels members have said Don't judge by scrims. I kind've judge by scrims depending on what roster they're using.

bbLLERMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci