• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Forgotten: I feel like they have really proved themselves to be worthy of this spot. With amazing PvPer's such as Love and Nitro, this clan is far from gone.

2. Rebels: Lost Mp and Polaris but still have an amazing roster and awesome teamwork.

3. Vanguard: Amazing teamwork! We scrimped them and they came up with the weirdest things but somehow they got us killed XD Also an amazing leader.

4. Trivium: This clan still has some growing to do. They already have the roster and teamwork, but there's some other things to work on. PM me.

5. Rivals: OP Ping and amazing teamwork. Cory is also one of the best leaders in the MCSG Community.

6. Excel: Well some will disagree, I know how skilled they are and they have amazing pvpers!

7. Organization: Amazing teamwork and some very skilled pvpers. Yet to scrim with us tho.

8. Salvation: March and Tru are some awesome leaders, and from my experience, always make the right choice and know how to talk it over if something goes wrong without yelling.

9. Purge: Well this might be a bit biased, I feel like we deserve this spot for our PvP and Teamwork. Our leader is currently away however.

10. Impalers: Need to scrim us for me to get a real opinion. I do know when we clan battled is us they almost came back from down 2-0.

11. Insidious: Insidious is a clan that is highly skilled in teamwork, and pvp. Don't underestimate these guys ;)

*Note:
I left Prod out because they just rebanded so I don't think they qualify yet.​
ITsMeTYL3R Lol, please spell my name right.

SalutationMCSG

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Forgotten - OP, They all work as a family and they do amazing!

2. Rebels - Even though they lost several good players, they can be lacking a little bit. But overall they're still a good clan and they have some really good PvPers and they do know what they're doing too.

3. Vanguard - Reallly Good Teamwork, Some good PvPers and personally they're a clan that knows what they are doing.

4. Trivium - Stacked roster, Really good leaders, Still need to Clan battle some good clans. Also Reallly good Pvpers.

5. Rivals - Some of their PvPers have insane Ping, also they have a stacked roster. lastly, they have a really good leader that is corey who knows what he is doing. Their communication still needs a little bit worked on. Overall the clan is great and hopefully they can keep up the good work and battle some really good clans.

6. Salvation - Does have a kind of Stacked roster, but their teamwork is Great! Also in their clan overall they have really good PvPers that know what they're doing. I know, I know their clan battle record is 7-0 but, I wish they could battle even much better clans including Vanguard,Trivium,Rebels, and Forgotten. I do see that they're battling Rivals, but on the thread it says Postponed. So lets see who wins the Clan battle against Salvation. This might change my mind of their position

7. Prod II - Well they won Clan wars season 2 of Techaton's and I know they beat Rebels in clan wars, but in my opinion I think rebels can do much better job than that. Try clan battling them on MCSG. Because NCP may be the case in clan wars. NCP = The better the ping you get the better hits your going to get. Prod does have a pretty decent roster.

8. Purge - Honestly, they have a stacked roster and perhaps I have not seen them scrim/battle, so this would be very interesting. On the other hand people have been saying that they have really good teamwork. (Haven't seen them scrim/battle, just going by what people say).

9. Insidious - I know, I know they have a horrible clan battle record. I'm pretty sure that shows that they're not scared of battling good clans and I believe overall they have great communication and teamwork. Back to the Clan battle records, it shows that they beat a couple good clans?

10. Excel - They have some Really good PvPers and great teamwork, but I didn't like their clan battles record. I wish they could've beaten Insidious, and hopefully they can switch that around and battle some good clans and eventually beat them?

11. TheUnknown - This clan has some quite good PvPers and pretty good teamwork. I've seen them scrim some clans and they actually turn out to be a good clan. So they deserved this spot until they battle some good clans.

*Note:
Have any problems with my list, then feel free to PM me.
The top 4 clans that I mention on my list 1,2,3,4 I didn't put enough Details because I was getting tired of typing ._.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci