• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITsMeTYL3R

Diamond
Reaction score
1) Forgotten - Having the best clan battle record and have been working great in scrims lately after starting to play minecraft more instead of League.
Soul

2) Rebels - Everyone thinks that Rebels after losing like 2 people is now bad, maybe not as good as they were with the people that they had before, but still have the one of the best teamwork i have ever seen. Maxypie

3) Trivium - Very skilled set of players are on the roster but have not proved themselves yet for clan battles. Looking to make a good run in clan wars i'm sure. Branbob83

4) Rivals - I believe as of lately have been showing great fights and such in scrims and such. cf918

5) Salvation - Obviously like the past clan React and have been together for a long time so they have nice teamwork. Trudairy

6) Vanguard - Like salvation, basically like Sovereign, and have been working together for a long time great teamwork.
Salamancer101

7) Purge - Not many people may think this but from what i have seen out of them, i am honestly shocked. They have shown good teamwork and great sportsmanship. SlainBotMc

8) Insidious - I am good friends with them and are fun to hang aroung and pretty good team fights for what i have seen. SertifiedBlocks

9) Divinity - I'm suprised how good this clan has been doing and havent really seem them play together but by their clan battle record they seem to be pretty good. xExtend

10) Organization - I had quit MCSG at the time scrimmages and clan battles and such had started but from what i hear they were very good so i expect they know what they are doing and from what i've seen a good roster. Chris_Bro SunGodMonkey

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
1) Forgotten - Having the best clan battle record and have been working great in scrims lately after starting to play minecraft more instead of League.
Soul

2) Rebels - Everyone thinks that Rebels after losing like 2 people is now bad, maybe not as good as they were with the people that they had before, but still have the one of the best teamwork i have ever seen. Maxypie

3) Trivium - Very skilled set of players are on the roster but have not proved themselves yet for clan battles. Looking to make a good run in clan wars i'm sure. Branbob83

4) Rivals - I believe as of lately have been showing great fights and such in scrims and such. cf918

5) Salvation - Obviously like the past clan React and have been together for a long time so they have nice teamwork. Trudairy

6) Vanguard - Like salvation, basically like Sovereign, and have been working together for a long time great teamwork.
Salamancer101

7) Purge - Not many people may think this but from what i have seen out of them, i am honestly shocked. They have shown good teamwork and great sportsmanship. SlainBotMc

8) Insidious - I am good friends with them and are fun to hang aroung and pretty good team fights for what i have seen. SertifiedBlocks

9) Divinity - I'm suprised how good this clan has been doing and havent really seem them play together but by their clan battle record they seem to be pretty good. xExtend

10) Organization - I had quit MCSG at the time scrimmages and clan battles and such had started but from what i hear they were very good so i expect they know what they are doing and from what i've seen a good roster. Chris_Bro SunGodMonkey
I believe this is one of the most accurate lists.

gr8 werk tiler u desrv numba juan

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
I was rushed , but purge isn't a good clan
Brezzy Purge is actually more well-rounded and skilled than you may think. Regardless, it's your opinion, but just fyi you shouldn't just flat out say: 'Purge is bad.' State a reason!

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
I was rushed , but purge isn't a good clan
If you don't think purge is a good clan, I would like a reason. Also, I wasn't talking about Purge, I was talking about you putting Divinity so high on the list. Also, rebels and trivium should be higher. You can think what you want, but honestly, rebels/trivium and Divinity should switch. Anyways, may I have a reason why Purge isn't a good clan? It's a little bit rude to just say "purge isn't a good clan" without giving any reasoning whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci